Gathering of the Vibes - FM broadcast 9pm

Tea

• Forum MVP

DSO's performance will be broadcast on 89.5FM (WPKN - Vibes Radio).  GOTV site says Melvin Seals will be a special guest! 

Tune-In radio will have you covered so you can listen on your computer or just download the free Tune-In Radio app and listen to the show from your phone.

I'm going to do just that as I pack for Poca :)

DSO's performance will be broadcast on 89.5FM (WPKN - Vibes Radio).  GOTV site says Melvin Seals will be a special guest! 

Tune-In radio will have you covered so you can listen on your computer or just download the free Tune-In Radio app and listen to the show from your phone.

I'm going to do just that as I pack for Poca :)

Many thanks for the "heads up", Tea...can't wait to listen tonight! BTW, just a little jealous of you going to Poco. Never been, but the pics I've seen make it look like a mighty relaxed venue, and DSO seems to love playing there. Have fun, and I expect a full report from you when the dust settles (or mud dries!).

I was very confused, then I found this on the WPKN website and now I'm just disappointed.

"During the Gathering of the Vibes music festival, WPKN will carry “Radio Vibes” via 89.5 FM. Our internet stream will be WPKN’s regular broadcast schedule."

Archived