?

ducats

• Forum MVP

This place is boring. Somebody needs to drop a zinger

So I watch the movie Magic Trip for the 1st time last night on Amazon prime. I had no clue that Neal and Ginsberg were lovers. Now sunny's "you are a modern day Neal Cassidy" makes sense. Zing?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Wake of the Flood is my vote !! Great album, then ........ Bring in The Penn's Peak show of DSO this year night 2. It had an exceptional Here Comes Sunshine, and ...,,Stella Blue and Eyes of the World to further things down the road. Throw that Dark Star in there and things are cooking.

Happy spinning - PG

• Forum MVP

This place is boring. Somebody needs to drop a zinger

So I watch the movie Magic Trip for the 1st time last night on Amazon prime. I had no clue that Neal and Ginsberg were lovers. Now sunny's "you are a modern day Neal Cassidy" makes sense. Zing?

Lol, Rudy.

Neal Cassidy was off the hook. Balls to the wall. Ginsberg, Cassidy and his second wife or gf , if memory serves , had threesomes too.

Makes you want to read "Howl"? A little Ferlinghetti in the morning ?

• Forum MVP

Lets just say I like poetry with songs, but not a big fan of spoken word. I'm have a math mind and words don't stick in my head. I was always horrible memorizing poetry. Haikus are more my style :).

Listnin to the dead

Rearranging the floor some

Dreaming of more shows

That's written for a fallen comrade who has lost his way. And yes I'm an extremely talented haikuist, thank you in advance.

• Forum MVP

I had this one point in my nerdy 8th grade existence where I mostly talked in haikus. My brain could automatically count syllables. I know it's weird. Me a nerd in school. I mean u guys just see this super cool guy on tour; a rock star of sorts. But I wasn't always this cool.

• Forum MVP

Rude, no one seeing rock star with you. You're cool and all but calm down. Definitely could see nerd.

I like the activity guys.

You always respond so seriously to my self deprecation/sarcasm lol. :P

• Forum MVP

I was sort of nerd who could hit one hell of a serve but was also nominated as the most likely to pilot the stolen get-away car in a liquor store hold-up.

So I got that goin for me...which is nice.

• Forum MVP

Tea sounds like high school bad ass.

Lol!

More like the kind of badass that people were just a little leery of.  Maybe it was the slight eye-tremor, a strange smile, and that I found myself indirectly involved in a few 'incidents' but never officially implicated.

I learned to duck.

• Forum MVP

I was sort of nerd who could hit one hell of a serve but was also nominated as the most likely to pilot the stolen get-away car in a liquor store hold-up.

You know those slow motion replays that show the balls trail. Tea had the ability to see the tennis ball like that at times during his collegiate career.

• Forum MVP

And your wife doesn't like us as your friends..... Wait til I tell my wife about your criminal behavior and the tables will turn. You heathen.

Archived