Favorite Seinfeld Bit

gr8fulpair

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Teach, you're cracking me up! Seems I put this thread up for my own entertainment.

"I think him telling Jewish jokes is anti-Semitic. I think he converted to Judiaism for the jokes."

"Jerry, you're an anti-dentite. Oh yea, you're a raaaaging anti-dentite."

• Forum MVP

I'm impressed. I watch Seinfeld once and a while because nothing else is on but I couldn't name a skit. Some of the ones you all named remind me of stuff I've seen but some around here clearly know quite a bit about the show. I liked Larry David's curb your enthusiasm more than Seinfeld.

• Forum MVP

It's always sunny is hilarious but I can't say I watch any TV show enough or attentively enough to remember many skits.  Some seem to be in there as reading the quotes prompts me to remember a seen, but no way I was remembering that on my own.

• Forum MVP

Dr parking....

License plate reads:

Assman:)!!!

Made me.really think...what are u into that u choose to specialize in anal doctorey. I mean....it's not like ass rubbing hot women. You play with old young ugly and not ugly...hairy and non hairy asses.

What happened in your life to become a proctologist?

• Forum MVP

"Hey George, the ocean called and said they're running out of shrimp."

"Oh yea, well I slept with your mother...."

"My mother is dead."

"I thought of the ultimate comeback, 'Oh yea, well the jerk store called and said they're running out of you!!!'"

"But George there's no such thing as a jerk store..."

Archived