Pro Football 2015

bs69

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

I'm very excited for the first Sunday of the NFL season. The American church of football and I just can't get enough. Here's to being mindlessly distracted and if you do choose happily inebriated on our Lords day, as we all give thanks (except when our teams don't cover the spread).

• Forum MVP

Cowboys are through? Their defense looked solid and romo threw for an 80% completion rate. He had 1 bad pass that was intercepted. The other interception was really a fumble. The game was in hand until Beasley fumbled. Yes it was a lucky comeback but from what I witnessed they looked sharp.

• Forum MVP

Cowboys are through? Their defense looked solid and romo threw for an 80% completion rate. He had 1 bad pass that was intercepted. The other interception was really a fumble. The game was in hand until Beasley fumbled. Yes it was a lucky comeback but from what I witnessed they looked sharp.

Eli knew that the Cowboys had no timeouts, right?  While passing there would not have been my cup of tea, you gotta just take a knee if nothing's there instead of throwing it away - probably the difference.  Romo looked pretty damn crisp save for a couple plays.  Loosing Dez is gonna hurt though.

Hey at least the Cowboys didn't go up 21-3 before halftime only to spit-the-bit for the 2nd half.  Nice job Lions :angry:   I guess I gotta root for the 49'ers so that Detroit doesn't fall back too far outta the gate.  Gotta also root for the Eagles tonight so that Panthers can start out in sole 1st place of a woeful division.

• Forum MVP

I really expected Miami to look alot better against the Redskins. I totally called the Rams pulling off the upset on my Hawks though. Had them on money line parlayed with KC. And philly tonight fingers crossed. Back went out approx 35 minutes before game time reaching into the car for a Mountain Dew and had to spend most of the day in ER. So drifted in and out of games zonked on meds. Dolphins colts Broncos really looked ehhh. Poor Cleveland. Bengals looked real good though

• Forum MVP

I really expected Miami to look alot better against the Redskins. I totally called the Rams pulling off the upset on my Hawks though. Had them on money line parlayed with KC. And philly tonight fingers crossed. Back went out approx 35 minutes before game time reaching into the car for a Mountain Dew and had to spend most of the day in ER. So drifted in and out of games zonked on meds. Dolphins colts Broncos really looked ehhh. Poor Cleveland. Bengals looked real good though

Sorry the ER fairy had to visit you - hopefully the back is getting better but the zonking can continue :D

The Dolphins were a surprise although maybe the Skins have been galvanized with RG3 on the sidelines.  Peyton has an absolute noodle for an arm although I'm rooting for good things to happen for him.  We all know that is T's kiss of death but maybe he can persevere....

• Forum MVP

The Cowboys just lost Dez for at least 4 weeks.  The team will struggle until he gets back.  I would bet about 500 ball.  That doesn't mean they are done.  Eagles looked average tonight and the Giant and Skins are average at best.  10 wins may get you the division.

• Forum MVP

Looks like we only lost 1 in the first week, that's pretty good. Here is the schedule for week 2:

Broncos @ Chiefs

Texans @ Panthers

49ers @ Steelers

Buccaneers @ Saints

Lions @ Vikings

Cardinals @ Bears

Patriots @ Bills

Chargers @ Bengals

Titans @ Browns

Falcons @ Giants

Rams @ Redskins

Dolphins @ Jaguars

Ravens @ Raiders

Cowboys @ Eagles

Seahawks @ Packers

Jets @ Colts

I will take the Colts

• Forum MVP

The Cowboys just lost Dez for at least 4 weeks. The team will struggle until he gets back. I would bet about 500 ball. That doesn't mean they are done. Eagles looked average tonight and the Giant and Skins are average at best. 10 wins may get you the division.

Well it is Tuesday. It's the day for haters to tell why the cowboys will lose. :P

Archived