Pro Football 2015

bs69

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Congratulations Chuck! Shoot me a pm and let me know what you would like.

Since it is so early, I think we should give everyone a mulligan and start this over. I am going to create a new thread so it is easier to distinguish picks from regular chatter.

• Forum MVP

Chuck has become Opus Dei and is currently flogging himself for the earthly winnings he has amassed. As his penance he will only see 1 show plus jubilee a year now. He refuses fun opportunities stating the year of bliss was more than 1 man should have and now he must pay the price in normal society.

• Forum MVP

Congrats Chuck, with or without skills, you're a winner.

I've been trying to peer pressure chuck into seeing a show on the east coast. He's got mad resistance skills. The "I'll pick u up at the airport" seemed to work well on me but didn't work on chuck. Maybe he's figured out my yelp reviews are overrated and that I'm more like 2.5 star company vs my 4.5 yelp rating. Still I think he should fly into Richmond and pile into our suite. 1 nights ticket is now paid with his amazing football predictions.

• Forum MVP

Hard to believe but the season is 1/4 over. Pats, Bengals and Broncos looking solid in the AFC, up for grabs after that. The Packers and Falcons are looking good in the NFC, with a lot of other teams in contention. I think the giants come out of the NFC east mess, what happened to that division? I could see Rams, Cards or Seahawks in the west. The picture will clear a bit in the next couple weeks.

• Forum MVP

Cowboys have now lost 3 receivers and romo. It just keeps getting worse after that depressing loss last night. It's hard being a cowboys fan....he should have his collarbone replaced with titanium and maybe the rest of his bones just planning for future injuries

• Forum MVP

It just keeps getting worse after that depressing loss last night. It's hard being a cowboys fan

Hey Rude - There's room on the Lions bandwagon if you want to hop on. We'll show you misery if you really want to see what it's actually like

• Forum MVP

It just keeps getting worse after that depressing loss last night. It's hard being a cowboys fan

Hey Rude - There's room on the Lions bandwagon if you want to hop on. We'll show you misery if you really want to see what it's actually like
I've known misery for 20 years now. Firing Jimmy Johnson was the worst thing ever. He was a brilliant coach but there's only room for 1 boss man in Dallas and that will never change :/. And you may say he wasn't fired but he was forced out. That started the collapse. This year the boys have maybe the best o line in football, but without romo, they can't out score others with their lowly defense. So sad what could have been this year.

It's funny b/c jones Made the best trade in NFL history getting rid of Hershel walker. Best trade ever. Hasn't made a good one since

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

After the packers loss to the Broncos yesterday, there are four unbeaten teams remaining: Panthers, Patriots, Broncos and Bengals. Who do you think will be the last lose? I actually think the Panthers have the best chance even though I think they are probably the worst if the four.

• Forum MVP

Panthers have Green Bay next week and they're gonna be pissed after taking a wood shed beating from the Broncos last night. All that said, we can bitch slap them like we've done every other team we've played this year. They're far less scary after last nights performance.

• Forum MVP

Panthers did their best to spit-the-bit in the 4th quarter and OT.  They were lucky they didn't get beat but 7-0 is 7-0.

Luck was off last night - he also has no surrounding cast save for a couple offensive weapons. 

Chuck Pagano is dead man walking.  He and Jim Caldwell might be able to make tee-times before the first flurry of the season.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived