Pro Football 2015

bs69

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Manning wants one final ring and looks like he deserves it. That defense played Brady like no one this year. Should've listen to the old sages rude and bs.

I didn't predict it. I just stated it was far from assured. I prob would have taken New England myself. I just can't believe how 1-sided the NFC game was.

I don't see anything stopping the panthers. After 18 games and a 17-1 record they are playing better than their record if that's possible. Besides letting off the gas with huge leads they have dominated on both sides of the ball in the last several games. Their D is playing like the best D in the league while their offense looks to be top 3 if not the best currently. Denver better practice a lot of quick passes b/c Carolina will be sending pressure and if they can hit manning a lot early it will set up how the Arizona game set up with several interceptions. Mannings mobility has to be a dream for the Carolina front. I just don't see how Denver will be able to keep up with carolinas offense even with denvers great D. Manning is not a top QB anymore. He's probably not even top 15. Those sacks he took vs New England were just sad. His arm is weak and his mobility weaker. He's smart and experienced but that only takes you so far. This will be Mannings last game of his career. Book it. He needs to just accept the pain and stand in the pocket to complete the passes. He can't take 15 yard sacks like against New England and expect to have a shot.

30-14 Carolina.

• Forum MVP

Oh and the last team I can remember who was playing like the best offense and the best defense in the NFL going into the super bowl was the 92-93 Dallas Cowboys and we know they crushed buffalo 52-17.

• Forum MVP

I expect Carolina to win, but if that spread edges up closer to 6 or 7 I'll take the points. Denver's defense is devastating to a non-mobile quarterback, it will be interesting to see how they do with a mobile one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

I saw a quote where Rush Limbaugh said the football pre game show is why the left hates football so much. It represents patriotism and Americana and everything else the left hates.

I love football. Fuck u rush and your nonsense you spew daily.

Archived