Pro Football 2015

bs69

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Tough slate.  The Saints seem like a can't miss but I'm gonna go with the Chiefs this week.

1 - Dolphins

2 - Chiefs

You stinkin Chiefs!!!!!!  5 turnovers?!?  I have only seen 1 team shoot itself in the foot more than those guys did last night:  The Lions.  So many wasted opportunities and crushing mistakes and so many of them in the Red Zone no less.

They were by far the better team last night but as we know scoreboard is the ultimate arbiter.  Tea's picks are almost always the ultimate K-O-D.

I'm out.  Good luck to the rest of you :moon:

• Forum MVP

Peyton found some rythm. I think broncos be fine.

I think there's no way Peyton finishes the season with the protection scheme the Bronco's have - despite how quickly he gets it out of there.  He's gonna get dinged.  I like him and would love to see him get another ring and not just be thought of the best regular season QB of all time.  He's still got some game but I think he's goin down....

What the flip do I know though about football anyway

• Forum MVP

This is why you take a freaking knee!!!! If you aren't trying to win the game you take a knee and go to OT. In college I see teams running the ball when they could run out the clock and it's stupid. Stuff like this can and does happen. Pretty inexcusable to not just play for OT.

• Forum MVP

4 TOs and kc was tied. They are pretty solid this year. The 5th TO cost them. U can't win in NFL with 5 TOs. As a fan or coach with so many TOs and at your own 20, running anything but taking a knee isn't excusable. Even if you get 15 yards on that run, you call the last time out and still have 30 yards to field goal range.

Archived