College football spread contest

Rude

• Forum MVP

My locks have been 2-0 so far. This week I feel nothing. I do predict that the Alabama spread will not be within 14 of the actual spread 1 way or the other but no clue which way. I like GA tech but that means Notre same will likely crush them. I started to post 2 days ago but deleted because I was so confused.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

No one posted a website for the spreads.  Those of us who don't gamble much and don't frequent those sites need this made easy for us.

LSU - 7

ND +1

Oklahoma - 30

No locks.  I like Penn St the best and as a lock but my buddy already picked that game and since this is for fun I went elsewhere.  If you need a lock pick.  Let's say Oklahoma.  

• Forum MVP

Week 2

BS69 0-3

Matt 1-2

Duck 1-2

Rude 1-2 Lock

August 2-1 lock

MC 2-1

Chris 2-1 Lock

Week 1

BS69 1-2

Rude 1-2

Matt 1-2

Duck 1-2

August 1-2

MC 1-2

Totals

BS69 1-5  0-1 lock

Rude 2-4 1-0 lock

Matt 2-4 0-1 lock

Duck 2-4 0-1 lock

August 3-3 1-0 lock

MC 3-3

Chris 2-1 1-0 lock

• Forum MVP

Missouri is bad. Tennessee and Florida are much better but Missouri is ranked. Polls are garbage. I think UK wins this one but not sure how much.

Edit: oh shit. Just saw that Chris has no faith in the big blue or he thinks UK will win by 1-2. I'll go with the latter lol

• Forum MVP

Missouri is bad. Tennessee and Florida are much better but Missouri is ranked. Polls are garbage. I think UK wins this one but not sure how much.

Edit: oh shit. Just saw that Chris has no faith in the big blue or he thinks UK will win by 1-2. I'll go with the latter lol

The former....

Still pissed about that loss.

• Forum MVP

Unfortunately for both of our teams, the eastern division is rebounding. Tennessee is definitely on the way back up as well as Florida. Vandy will always cellar dwell. Tennessee let a 17 point lead slip away vs Oklahoma which dropped them from the rankings, but makes them no less hard to beat. I expect we will each get 1-2 more conference wins. We've got vandy and Missouri left lol. UK should finish at 6-6(2-6 sec) and get some scrub bowl game. You guys need a little help getting in a bowl as u blew one of your easiest games against UK. The cellar dweller philosophy to get in bowl games: beat all the scrub non conf teams and beat vandy. Then hope to get 1 more win out of the other 7 sec games to get bowl eligible.

• Forum MVP

Ohio State -31.5 .. lock Buckeyes roll

Kentucky -2.5 Rude your boys get it done

Bowling Green -5.5

I had a dream that Ohio state won 31-7. Just had to post that b4 the game in case jimmy the Greek came to me in a dream. I don't dream of football and no clue why this game was given to me, but pretty sure it was divine in nature. So this game will prove if there's a god or not. I think that's how it works.

• Forum MVP

So you say polls are garbage ... BUT ... you defend the SEC as so so so tough and the schedules are so so tough because of all the ranked teams ... explain if you can ..

the SEC is overrated... the Big 10 is underrated. ..

The big ten is stacked at the tpo but doesn't go deep. Look at the 8-10th best sec teams. Tennessee, Florida, auburn. Yes auburn has had a tough rode but as the 10th best in the conference that's pretty evil. I never said the top sec team was better than the top in other conferences. I just said the depth is soooo deep. The big ten is done after 5 teams. And if we are being honest 5 may be pushing it. The PAC 10 is close to the sec in depth this year, but the big ten is the weakest of the power 5 in overall depth.

Archived