dead & company tour

gtodeadhead

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

I will probably do the 1st night Broomfield and then head East for DSO at the Peak. That will probably be it.  I have no interest in John Mayer and rather leave the dance floor open for those that do.  I don't expect the music to be all that spectacular.  Maybe someone that catches the first couple can give us their take.

• Forum MVP

I'll do the Amex presale but fuck 150 a ticket for floor. No way Nashville sells out with all 100+ tics and a couple 50.00 ones tossed in to represent 50 years. And of course there won't be GA floor. There will be stupid seats on the floor which is such BS. After thinking about this today I'm thinking 1 show will suffice. Gotta choose which one now.

• Forum MVP

LOL !! Just like a guy from Michigan. One thing I have learned about from this forum is the MI-OH rivalry.

Oh you'll like this ! I had a patient that moved back to MI up near Crystal Lake to retire and ice fish.He was so excited his eyes danced and sparkled when he talked !! He told me we didn't know how to make a good hotdog, wanted some wet burritoes, and was in dilemma. He wondered should he sell his Harley and buy a snow mobile or just have both. He loves MI !!

• Forum MVP

I don't want to drive to Broomfield and may not if friends aren't going. I won't watch any web casts. I'm glad they want to bring us more music and I'm sure if I go I will enjoy smoking weed with friends but sometimes the music turns out not for me. Low expectations are key here.

I'm 20 mins from MSG and I would LOVE to see grateful dead music there, the garden is phenomenal, but the prices for tickets are absurd and I'm going to see Phil at the capitol theatre on nov 1st so I'm super happy about that!

• Forum MVP

Much lower expectations than fare thee well. The gf likes John Mayer lol. She said I guess he won't be singing wonderland. I'm like if that song is played expect a riot. I think I'm just going to do the weekday Nashville show as the tix will be much cheaper and easier to get good tix. Nashville is the worst big city for dead and jam bands. Even panic coukdbt sell out 5k tix on Labor Day weekend and they own the south. I bet 10 bucks dead and co won't sell out 18k tix at Bridgestone. Put some shit country dude as Jerry and tix would fly off the shelves.

• Forum MVP

Dude the other one > Wharf Rat > Body is a Wonderland > other one set closer will be phenomenal. Followed by the Bobby Brokedown Mayer Daughters double encore. It will be mind blowing.

I'll teach katy how to hippie dance and she will show her appreciation after the show in her suite. Her body will be my wonderland.

• Forum MVP

I gotta say that I respect Phil for sticking to the idea of FAREWELL and staying out of this silliness ...

He almost had to stay out. The other 3 forced his hand. I wouldn't doubt if say Mickey didn't want to participate that Phil would do a few shows at least. I think after the whole ticket debacle they have to stick to their guns about no more core 4 shows.

Archived