Rider (BW/JM/JC)

Dew BW

Saturday Night BW

Werewolves BW/JM

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

I have decided to add Phil 11-6-2015 in the middle of D&C Philly-MSG sandwich. hold the onions.  Perhaps 1 of the others will sit-in.

Has anyone here done 1 Phil's shows recently? I'm looking forward to seeing 1 of these infamous Capitol shows

• Forum MVP

11/1/2015

Set 1

Samson & Delilah bw
Minglewood Blues bw
Bertha jm >
Sugaree jm
Friend of the Devil jm
Crazy Fingers bw >
Uncle John’s Band all

"One thing I can't forget to mention . The End of first set was weird . UJB ended , And Oteil and Mayer grabbed other instruments and appeared to be ready to play something else. . Bobby rushed off the stage leaving the rest of the band confused . House lights came on and Mickey came out in front to say something to john and Oteil. Mayer was about to take the mic to say something but Chimenti grabbed him and dragged him offstage before he could say a word."

Set 2

Scarlet Begonias bw >
Fire on the Mountain bw
Shakedown Street bw >
Jam >
Dark Star bw >
Drums > Space >
Wharf Rat bw >
Playing in the Band reprise bw >
Goin’ Down The Road Feeling Bad bw jm jc

E: Ripple bw

• Forum MVP

way to much (BOB) on that list for my taste

Don't think I could stomach that kind of dose of Weir doing Garcia/Hunter.

Wait.... your not a 'scat guy'?  I love Bobby but I need him to sign my autographed picture with he and Shatner.

• Forum MVP

11/1/2015

Set 1

Samson & Delilah bw

Minglewood Blues bw

Bertha jm >

Sugaree jm

Friend of the Devil jm

Crazy Fingers bw >

Uncle John’s Band all

"One thing I can't forget to mention . The End of first set was weird . UJB ended , And Oteil and Mayer grabbed other instruments and appeared to be ready to play something else. . Bobby rushed off the stage leaving the rest of the band confused . House lights came on and Mickey came out in front to say something to john and Oteil. Mayer was about to take the mic to say something but Chimenti grabbed him and dragged him offstage before he could say a word."

Set 2

Scarlet Begonias bw >

Fire on the Mountain bw

Shakedown Street bw >

Jam >

Dark Star bw >

Drums > Space >

Wharf Rat bw >

Playing in the Band reprise bw >

Goin’ Down The Road Feeling Bad bw jm jc

E: Ripple bw

Very Weir'd, maybe something didn't settle right or spooked bobby for him to sing every song after. wonder what the set break conversation was like

• Forum MVP

Hey man. Aiko aiko. You were the eyes of the world when Jordan played like Samson. Real shame Delilah I mean baseball took a few years away. Then you got kobe who woke up to find out he was truly the eyes of the world. The league just seem to keep on truckin on with Lebron and Durant.

I'm with the Knicks now.

• Forum MVP

Sounds like it was recorded with shotgun mics inside of a wastebasket - but if you're really curious... 

https://archive.org/details/DeadCo.11-1-2015MSG

Mayers got some skillz with the guitar but I'm just not as intrigued as I want to be.  There are more than a couple moments that were a little eye-opening.

If it was really cheap and easy for me, I'd go - but it's not. 

• Forum MVP

Seems like it would be an easy deal, right? 

Wife's Birthday is 11/15 and I think I better take her out on the town on 11/14 instead of Dead & Co.

"Duuuuuuddeee!  Take her to the show mmaaaaaaaannn." 

Gotta pick my spots.

• Forum MVP

Seems like it would be an easy deal, right?

Wife's Birthday is 11/15 and I think I better take her out on the town on 11/14 instead of Dead & Co.

"Duuuuuuddeee! Take her to the show mmaaaaaaaannn."

Gotta pick my spots.

The Mrs is like a New York sports fan. You could win 10 straight and then you lose 1 and they throw a beer bottle at your head and call you a bum. Got my 11th row floor seats today for 90.00 for the pair. Seems like a fair price vs the 240 through ticketmaster.

Note that November 7th is a free telecast directed by Brett Ratner. Pretty sure it will be like Rush Hour or like the X-men he directed. John Mayer gets his arm broken by a goon hired by the Garcia estate, but Mickey and billy come to the rescue and fight Kung fu guys with their drum fu style using drum mallets. Turns out it was Bobby behind the whole thing b/c he got pissed at Mayer for doing something he didn't like at the November 1st show and singing the whole 2nd set was just the initial part of his evil plan.

• Forum MVP

Don't listen to these bachelors. You'd better take her out on a fun trip for her birthday. Away from the kids and some time for just you and her. You have to tend the garden. And that takes quality time. There are other shows I am sure you want to attend more. I am looking forward to getting away this weekend with my husband myself. It has been since Blk Mtn !! Sometimes we are like ships passing in the night between work and kids. .......

Archived