Herdy

Michael Doc Watson

• Forum MVP

Apparently our long time brouther,Ron Herd, is having medical problems today. A posting on Facebook from about 9 hours indicated heart problems. He was waiting for additional doctor evaluation. The post was by Herdy with a self photo of his big smile.

• Forum MVP

He has been having heart palpitations possibly related to lime disease.  He had contacted lime disease years ago and had to leave the Gratefulfest one year do to chest pains associated with it.  He really could use all of our love and support right now.  He sure is a jackass but I consider him one of my greatest brother's I've met through this community.

Peace and love to all and special thoughts for our man Herd. 

• Advisory Board

Thank you all for the love... I'm doing much better! My lymes disease was acting up again, and I haven't been taking care of myself lately... due to other stresses in my life which Im currently working on resolving, it made my heart palputations come back in force... I have a follow up doctors appointment on the 20th, and they are setting me up with a cardiologist, and I'm back on my lymes meds to take care of myself..

Thank you all again for the love, it means alot!

Archived