"Le Ripple" - JK sings Ripple in French

John A

• Forum MVP

John's going to be at Variety Playhouse ( Little Five Points, Atlanta ) December 3rd.  I'm planning on getting down there and buzz around my old play grounds all afternoon, meetup with some old friends, make new ones, and hear John and his band in the evening. Anyone else going ?

Peace, Love, and cool Ripple for all.

Doc

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Good show in louisville. Ill take a melody opened. And i could have left after that and felt like i had my moneys worth. Dear prudence, women smarter, china/rider harder they come, 1/2 other one, not fade away, catfish john, sisters and brothers.

Sister smiles, given me the buisness, walkin in your footsteps, invisibe sun, and more that i didnt know. (List not at all in any order and im missing plenty im sure). Good show small crowd. Met jk at setbreak and he was super friendly. Threw out a whats going on man as he walked past. What i was expecting was a nod or 1 word answer and fir him to keep walking, but he stopped, stuck his hand out and we had a short conversation during which im sure i was creepily smiling like a starstruck doofus. Cool show. Nice guy. Good time

• Forum MVP

John did a very good show at Variety Playhouse Thursday night. Excellent songs were "China Cat > Rider" in first set and "Cat Fish John" in second...actually almost every song was excellent but I can't remember song names. Plendy of room to dance which I enjoyed with abanden. John's guitar sound seemed better than ever,...lots of sharp jams....more open playing than I remember with DSO. 

John was out on the floor between sets and after the show....talking with fans and getting hugs and photos.  It was good to get to chat with John again...Hes such a warm friend.

• Forum MVP

Saw JK at the Lincoln last night - so good to see him do his thing!  Great show - really powerful stuff.  Brought back a flood of memories for sure!  He's having a good time up there.

Cheers to JK!

Archived