#2500!

TJed

Original setlist to celebrate #2500 (to the best of my memory, might not be in the right order)

Set 1

NFA

Til the Morning Comes

Masterpiece

Cumberland

Easy Wind

Althea

Dire Wolf

Music Never Stopped >

Scarlet>

Reuben and Cherise>

Scarlet>

Music Never Stopped

The ultimate Reuben sandwich to end a solid, fun set!

Set 2

Feel like a Stranger

Cosmic Charlie

Jack Straw>

The Eleven

He's Gone

Drums/Space

Dark Star

Dear Mr. Fantasy 

NFA reprise

Morning Dew

Encore

Might Quinn

First started seeing DSO in the year 2000, now, so many shows later, I'm still on the bus, and will be following and looking forward to the next 2500 (atleast!).

So I should start by mentioning that I'm the absolute worst at remembering the set lists, every night, if I know what was played I drank a lot! of coffee, or something...  I rely completely, almost on what others remember and wait patiently for the smoke in my mind to clear so I can flash back...

So thanksTJed.  Sounded pretty right to me ;)

My first show of fall tour east, what a treat!   Love the House of Blues all over the country and in my home city, it was alive with the fervor and energy of Boston.  The first set was dancey and beautiful. Till the Morning comes always feels like my first rodeo and it's rejuvenating message had me stoked I came East, I love this one! Cumberland sing along gathered the crowd.  A Killer Easy Wind sang with beautiful soul and a super rockin Althea!  But what I'll always remember about this show was the triple decker club sandwich with the last note of Music hanging for just enough of a moment for everyone to cheer when they dropped rt into the first note of Scarlet and rocked it super hard!  then >  Reuben, always a special treat for ballet dancers... Then they really blew my mind and went back from Reuben into Scarlet and threw down super hard for a bit more Music.  The space grew super hot!  Set break was a necessity...

Always good to catch up and catch my breath at set break.  Loved all my conversations....Headed back up front for an uber groovy Stranger and danced like crazy to the Cosmic >Jack > Eleven.  Everyone played so amazing, solos and jams had me spinning to keep up and the notes shot through the air with poise, precision, ahhh perfection.  When finally He's Gone slowed us down and the crowd with the band had left their shells and lost themselves in the tune.  Killer drums and sweet space gave way to a spacier Dark Star.  Mr Fantasy gave Jeff a chance to go off before the crowd gathered for NFA reprise and a heavy yet beautiful Morning Dew.  Mighty Quinn had everyone dancing and smiling it was so wonderful to see and be apart of, the band leading the party, juggling notes to close the circus.  

So grateful to catch #2500!  Grateful to everyone who made it so fun!  

Archived