Jubilee

oysterhead

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

I thought we might have a huge conflict but the road is open to Ohio !! Last year was a complete blast.

The Nth Power was great groove music. I really really enjoyed Peter Rowan. Agreed that the headliner really is what makes it !! Maybe Shovels and Rope ? Chris Robinson Group ?

• Forum MVP

Not missing it this year. Should start the vending season off mighty swell. Haven't been since the first year (I wasn't living other people's lives but I sure was too busy helping them to make it to Ohio) and I am ready to come to the not Hurricane festival!

And I second the acoustic Heaven help!!!

Kiss kiss it is def not too early to be excited, are you kidding me!?!? I just got stoked for Feb and now my heart is rolling straight to summer!

Um- my life would be so annoyingly plain and my heart would be sadly tight and hard if I had never seen this band. Every day that passes- whether full of heartbreak, joy, betrayal, dancing, or tears is so much sweeter for this.

Knife in the back, more of the same? Hells yeah, bring it, take a load off, put that load right on me!!!

We often miss each other on the run so I guess I better meet u at the Jubilee

• Forum MVP

I am going to purchase the VIP package ... as well as the VIP RV pass

and take the RV down to the bottom country ....

no more of the hill .... even one time a day going down and then back up ... is one to many times ..

Everyone in your party will now have to have VIP. We are thinking about doing 1 VIP to be able to drop off our year at our site as you drive right by it on your way in. Hauling all that gear up the hill on Monday is so brutal from our spot all the way over.

Archived