Jubilee

oysterhead

• Forum MVP

On a somber note ... my all time favorite Buckeye football player, Chico Nelson, passed away yesterday ...

while going to Ohio State for my Masters Degree in 1991/1992 I became friends with the 3 year starting safety who hit like a train ... a captain on the 10-1-1 '93 Buckeye team #13 was a fan favorite ...

I may have to wear my Chico Nelson shirt one day at the Jubilee ..and organize a "Script Ohio"

"Hang on Sloopy" and the "Buckeye Battle Cry" are playing in heaven today !!

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey now, I  am new to the posting and not sure if this is the spot but it sure looks like a good place to start. I have recently come across some bad luck and I am trying to unload some tickets as I will not be able to make it to the Jubliee.

I have 3 VIP and 1 RV VIP pass that I am trying to sell. Iam will to split them up if need be. They where bought at the 1st tier pricing so if anyone is interested please IM me.  

Thanks

• Forum MVP

Hey now, I am new to the posting and not sure if this is the spot but it sure looks like a good place to start. I have recently come across some bad luck and I am trying to unload some tickets as I will not be able to make it to the Jubliee.

I have 3 VIP and 1 RV VIP pass that I am trying to sell. Iam will to split them up if need be. They where bought at the 1st tier pricing so if anyone is interested please IM me.

Thanks

I think a buddy needs 1 regular ticket at early bird prices but not VIP.

Hello all...

New to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. 

I will be attending the Binghamton, NY show on Sunday, then off to the Jubilee to have some Memorial Weekend fun.

I have heard great things about this event and well worth the 7.5 hour drive.

Looking forward to meeting some good people and of course some killer tunes.

Thanks

CD

Speaking these words to you the addressee

please come out to the Jubilee

kidnap your friend make them an abductee

love will flow at the Jubilee

your spirits will soar to its apogee

at the mind-bending experience of the Jubilee

truth be shown to the Pharisee

joyful dance to the amputee

freedom is given to the escapee

pardon bestowed to the parolee

come find this and all that you need at our transformative celebration

The Jubilee

• Forum MVP

weather report ...early and first report from your local friendly resident Ohio boy ...

going to be above daytime and night for this time of year in the heart of it all, Ohio, the grate Buckeye state ... highs in 70s low 80s ...lows only down to 60s at night..

but sad to add rain in forcast entire weekend ... anywhere from 40% to 60% chance each day ... so far nothing major to report in terms of a downpour ...hopefully just some cool bright old rain at key times ...

• Forum MVP

60's at night sounds ideal!

Man if we have a 40% chance of rain out here in the NW we are ready to outdoor party for sure...anything 60% or less for us means pull out the sunscreen and shades!

I'm okay if I get to taste some Midwest spring raindrops...curious how they taste...

Will take whatever shows up but sure sounding like hypothermia will not be part of the program!

Dig it dig it dig it all

Archived