C;ville- The Jefferson

old & in the way

looks like it was 11/24/72.  had to leave before show ended, due to parking garage closing at midnight ! floor and both balconies pretty full.road the rail in front of Jeff. another stellar performance by DSO. the 12 song first set smoked from Don't Ease right thru Playin'. Skip gave us a sweet Box in 2nd set. had not seen DSO since Black Mountain , how do they keep getting better ? still a little fuzzy, maybe more a little later .

• Forum MVP

Memorial Auditorium, Dallas, TX (11/24/72)

Don't Ease Me In

Me and My Uncle

Brown Eyed Women

Black Throated Wind

Bertha

El Paso

Deal

Beat it on Down the Line

Tennessee Jed

Jack Straw

Sugaree

Playing in the Band

China Cat Sunflower

I Know You Rider

Box of Rain

Truckin'

Ramble On Rose

Big River

Casey Jones

Sugar Magnolia

Not Fade Away

Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad

Not Fade Away

• Forum MVP

Was gonna be there since I am from that silly state- and I am so happy it started with don't ease! Seriously- I've been all damn night long comin home and I still meet ppl that try to ease me in! Hahaha. All good things in all good time. So glad for all of you that were there!!! I woulda gotten hella down to the black throated bertha and the jack straw sugaree playin- that looks HOT! And timely. They are reading people's mail for sure. Tried to pretend it came to an end......... But still you keep on training while I'm playin in the band ;)

Is Eaton saying "training" in that lyric every time? I thought the lyric from Bobby singing was turning but maybe Bobby just sounds funny and is saying training- insight? Been meaning to bring this up for YEARS

Romping stomping looking second set- woulda stolen my face no problem or question!

What do u guys think about getting forums biz cards to give to ppl n get em online here w us? I posted more in my last post under Winter Tour 2016.... When I get it drawn up I will make it its own topic and we can see how it works. I know there are lots of kids out there that would be here if they knew. Ppl still don't k ow we tour this band. We gotta keep getting the word out- I know, it gets crowded, but to not bring all that need it to the light bc we want more dance space is FUCKED- so let's bring me home!!!

Instead of NSJ kids- not seen Jerry- I am calling us SJLT kids- saw Jerry last time. ;) kids of all ages hat saw the fat man or not- let's spread the word so the vibrations lift and expand!!!

Kiss kiss!

One of my friends said that Rob did such a great job to bring reality that he flubbed some lyrics in Truckin"!    Keeping it real!

(All in fun I don't know how anyone can keep it all straight)

Looking forward to seeing DSO tonight in my home in Norfolk Virginia!

Archived