jam in the sand-4

old & in the way

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know...

Any thoughts on Eaton playing with Stu over Jazz Fest? Multiple nights/shows or something along those lines.

That sounds so fun. I think my wife has taken New Orleans off the available list like Vegas many moons ago. I still think I can travel in the NW fairly safely.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Decency not required to lead. Wonder what this writer thinks of bill Clinton. Would he have sent him away or because he maintains decency while speaking would he pass the 5 minute interview for decency. This guy is nuts if he thinks he can determine a guys self control and moral compass from a 5 min interview. You can be a rapist but you better polite.

• Forum MVP

We will know Tuesday. It looks like he's the guy. He's way more moderate than anyone else on that side besides the racism part. He's right about these trade deals being bad for anyone but big corporations. But cutting taxes on the rich is not the recipe to fix everything.

He's great aboit talking about how good his poll numbers are and how everyone loves him and if they don't they are losers, but actual policies are lacking.

Archived