Spring Tour East

found

• Forum MVP

Purely out of curiosity, I just checked out The Egg.  What a crazy looking piece of architecture!

DSO show going preferences aside, that big theater space looks like it could have some very nice acoustics.  Is the sound not fantastic in there?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Forum MVP

Trek is the key word. It's more like an expedition. Plus it's right b4 jubilee. Summer is when I'd consider adding a little more, but I'm doing nothing pre jubilee.

Time off before jubilee will just make it that much more fun!!! Hitting a 4 show stretch the week before would def take away a little from jubilee.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Looks like our prime spot will be missing 3 Carolinans and a DC guy. Maybe we need to start taking applications for people to join Team Come on Eilleen? Maybe Team 40 somethings? Team I'm sure that I can dance. Team Come on Sunny we are late. Team I suck at creating names? The Redskins? The real estate is wooded but we have an onsite urinal and it's fenced on 2 sides providing a natural wookie repellant.

I'm going to be at the Buffalo show !!

Haven't seen DSO since the Fare Thee Well Chicago show on July 2nd.

Wish they would consider a Europe tour again....or Australia.

I travel the world constantly for my job (except the USA), and try to get out to shows as often as possible.

Missed the previous Europe shows, and it's been a few years since they played Netherlands or Germany.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Red Bank gets the festivities started this evening. It'll be a great night tonight for sure!

For those of you that even have sliver of a chance to go to Penns Peak tomorrow, you're outta your freaking mind if you pass it up. The band loves to play there so it's always a magical nite!

Have Phun Preaks! Off we go :)

Archived