Jannus live St. Pete

sudds94

• Forum MVP

such an amazing show..with a seriously awesome group of friends..thanks so very much to 333mike and his wife for renting out the vip balcony and lounge..one of the coolest show experiences ever..the place was sold out or just under, so the floor was a little crowded, having the private balcony to just ourselves, a group of 20, was like a dream come true..lounge connected inside with a fridge full of beer and wine and vodka and mixers and bottled water, couch and flat screen on wall showing live video feed of show..

this show was done in a beautiful yet masterful 77 style..Such a solid first set, truly flawless with a tight Let it Grow to close it, really cool Samson to open 2nd, Lisa's Sunrise always done so gracefully shes so incredible she emits joy..gorgeous versions of Terrapin, Stella..Thanks so much to all my friends who made the trip to Florida, love you all and cant wait til nxt time!

10/15/77

Moody Coliseum (SMU) - Dallas, TX

Bertha>

Good Lovin'

They Love Each Other

Mama Tried>

Big River

Ramble On Rose

LL Rain

Peggy-O

Let It Grow

Samson

Sunrise

Terrapin>

St. Stephen>

NFA>

Stella>

Sugar Magnolia

E: Truckin'>

Saturday Night

filler - She Belongs To Me

• Forum MVP

What am I missing? I don't follow post here, but seems somebody ereased their post with relation to the past 4 previous post!!

Anyhow, VIP rented for you guys!!! How fucking awesome!!! I love reading this stuff. Love that others love this stuff as much as I do!!!

Archived