Ticketmaster fees

Rude

• Forum MVP

Ok so bought Cinci and Indy tix, both from ticketmaster as that was the only option when I ordered this weekend.

The top is Cinci and the bottom is Indy. Look at the fee difference. I wonder if the insane fee discrepancy of around 12.00 difference has anything to do with state laws. Ticketmaster embodies the need for regulation in this market. They Give cash to a venue up front in exchange for exclusive ticketing rights so they can then exploit the fans. To pay 46.00 for a 27.50 ticket is criminal.

image.png

upload photos

image.jpg

adult image upload

• Forum MVP

Ridiculous!!! We do all we can to keep the ticket price reasonable and we end up with a ticket that's almost $20 more than face. But yes I have noticed that some ticket master fees are fairly reasonable like the 2nd example. It's crazy and I can't really explain it as basically the way it's been explained to me is its the system in place.

• Forum MVP

Mission tix is fine. 6 bucks a ticket is reasonable. 19.00 is as much as admission. It hurts the band. I guarantee that some people won't attend at 46.00 who would at 27.50.

It's a sad state of affairs when a ticket company does 6 billion in business. A fucking ticket company. Wtf. That's the new American Dream. Make a corporation that makes billions while draining the middle class then export all the jobs you created overseas so the only ones making money are hedge fund investors. Pure capitalism left unchecked. When ticketmarter tells soldier field we wil give u $5 million cash to do your ticket sales it's hard to say no even though you know they are about to rape the fans. It's even harder for small venues barely making ends meet to turn down their offers.

It's all good. Ready to shake my bones regardless.

• Forum MVP

Mission tix is fine. 6 bucks a ticket is reasonable. 19.00 is as much as admission. It hurts the band. I guarantee that some people won't attend at 46.00 who would at 27.50.

It's a sad state of affairs when a ticket company does 6 billion in business. A fucking ticket company. Wtf. That's the new American Dream. Make a corporation that makes billions while draining the middle class then export all the jobs you created overseas so the only ones making money are hedge fund investors. Pure capitalism left unchecked. When ticketmarter tells soldier field we wil give u $5 million cash to do your ticket sales it's hard to say no even though you know they are about to rape the fans. It's even harder for small venues barely making ends meet to turn down their offers.

It's all good. Ready to shake my bones regardless.

Geez....your not yourself when you haven't seen DSO in awhile...glad that will be taken care of.

C U at Moonrise...later on down the river

• Forum MVP

Fees? Who the fuck cares. Who's that ass above complaining about capitalism and fees. Brad was right. He just needed some shows. Too much idle time looking at snow is bad for your mental health. I recommend running half marathons at a show to get your head straight.

Archived