Baseball 2016

bs69

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Great game! The decision to use up Chapman in game 6 almost came back to bite Maddon. He would have had to answer some tough questions if they lost. He really should have stuck with Hendricks for another inning or two last night, but it worked out for him in the end.

• Forum MVP

I was pissed when they took Hendricks out.  Are you serious?  Coach was dying to get Lester in the ballgame and that walk was his excuse.  Hendricks control was amazing.  His ball placement almost perfect still in the 5th.  He was forcing grounders.  No one was really putting any wood on his pitches and he gets pulled.  I was like WTF.  Then of course Lester lets him score.......  But then of course the catcher hits a homer to even it up.  Still Hendricks should have kept  pitching and that would have allowed Lester to go later.  When your 103 mph reliever can barely get it to 98, you have an issue.  How tired was Chapman.  It seemed to me like Chicagos coach only had confidence in 2 people--Lester and Chapman.  He did a horrible coaching job and was lucky his team bailed him out.

• 1 month later...

Archived