Meet you at the Jubilee?

Ok, roll call. Please let us know if you are meeting at the Jubilee? Ok to note any friends that don't do the forums thing. Looking forward to seeing you all there. Please know that the fun police will be there in full patrol. If you're not having fun, they will bring that wagon round.....

1. Weather Command

I am looking forward to this show and meeting anyone i can. Since I am new to this scene and have never met any of you. I am bald with beard and love my cold beverages drank from a viking drinking horn. If you see me come say Hi. I won't judge your fire and your welcome at mine.

No i am sure we have not I have only seen DSO in Ohio or with in blackout distance from Ohio and all have been over 11 years ago. Man where do the years go. I am sure we are Kindred spirits though. Also I do hope to run into that lovely young Women who drug me to those DSO shows so many years ago at the show she is a long time DSO fan and festival goer.

That's a good question!!! I am not sure where the years went so quickly. Life happened I guess. Recently I told myself its time to make time for what I love instead only doing what i need. That is why this year i am doing every festival I can manage. if all goes well next year I may just get to check 2 off my bucket list Bonaroo and Burning Man..

• Forum MVP

That's a good question!!! I am not sure where the years went so quickly. Life happened I guess. Recently I told myself its time to make time for what I love instead only doing what i need. That is why this year i am doing every festival I can manage. if all goes well next year I may just get to check 2 off my bucket list Bonaroo and Burning Man..

I'm def not cool enough for burning man even though I wouldn't mind trying out my new banana thong for a week.

I'm def not cool enough for burning man even though I wouldn't mind trying out my new banana thong for a week.

well when there is a time to be cool enough at burning man to go. It's time to mark it off the bucket list with out going IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived