All Along The Watchtower

Stella Blue

Sugar Magnolia

Brokedown Palace

box of rain

mr. Charlie

werewolves

• Forum MVP

Hmm... The 4/3/91 show started with a LTGTR and Stranger. I bet the Franklin's showed up like an unexpected meeting of an old friend. Nice to close with a Jack Straw,  

Scorching Watchtower huh? That is awesome. It can be like a dragon roaring !

Truly beautiful people show up to eat breakfast after a show. You have to be, to stand those fluorescent lights. lol

• Forum MVP

Yep. That's me. Note some of our tour friends use really old flip phones hence the old looking photo. I think Chris took that with a bag phone camera. It had one of those phosphorus flash bulbs that almost set the venue on fire after it was taken. I had to stand still for 20 seconds and make sure not to smile to not ruin the picture. I really should buy a new coat.

• Forum MVP

By the way....mulch fires are common...don'tthrow cigerret butts in mulch beds. Might get u a free night stay, but it could burn everything down:)!!!

I started a fire at our office building in Lexington with a butt. 20 mph winds. Smoke poured into building. Fire sept came. A girl in the office was like OMG I wonder if that was her cig. I was like yep it was you but I did it lol.

Cupping ears works big time for me and been doing it for years.  You can make it directional too to pick up more guitar for example. Also opening your mouth seems to open up those aural pathways for more sound.

I look like a fiend but wtf, I am.  Sorry to miss PP this year, first time in many and was unavoidable. Hornsby is going to be there in Sept. if anyone is interested.

Archived