NBA Playoffs.....

acududeman

• Forum MVP

....and the NBA execs get their wish and this thing goes 7.

A little home-cookin from the refs but Cleveland still was the better side tonight.

Curry got jobbed but handled it like a punk *ss *itch - not a good look from the MVP.

I still like GS to run away with GM 7 and go back-to-back, chicken shack

• Forum MVP

Did you check out his wife's act?

"I've lost all respect sorry this is absolutely rigged for money... Or ratings I'm not sure which. I won't be silent . Just saw it live sry"

Lol! The NBA is the reason she parlayed all these side-gigs.  Then you get this:

"Police racial profiled my father and told him to remove credentials and tried to arrest him. It's been a long night for me. I apologize."

It was a bad night for the whole Curry family I guess.

I'm done trying to predict this series - it's the craziest thing I've seen in a long, long time.  Blowouts, Dubs blow 2 close-outs (one at home), Green suspension, Kiree is a no-show and then goes legend, theres an APB out for Kevin Love and Harrison Barnes, groin shot, the step-over, flying mouthpieces, horrendous officiating, and LaBron goes from facilitator to beast-mode for 2 straight games while Curry has been anything but the MVP he was awarded unanimously.  

It's a freaking 'reality' TV show!  I have absolutely no clue what will happen next even though I have a 50/50 shot of being right.

• Forum MVP

I rarely believe the conspiracy theories but the one aboit tbe NBA wanting the officials to make this 7 games has a little credibility. Green suspended for nothing IMO when he wasn't suspended when he really did something. But then again the NBA didn't want OKC in the finals but wanted the finals extended. And that fan should have played hurt. That's a quick 50k check. But he was in the on court seating and that's prob a few grand so he likely didn't need the cash. I'd have gone down and requested an ambulance. 1 attorney letter later and a check would have been fedexed next day. That's not a ball flying in the stands. If that wasn't in a gym that's a misdemeanor assault. I guarantee it didn't feel pleasant b/c he threw a fastball and dude got it in the face. He may now have ptsd and flinch after every foul called. He may be forced to go in the cheap seats right behind the bench. He'd have likely been justified in popping curry in the chops. Lebron would have likely run over and told curry MVP my ass for the 2nd time that game.

• Forum MVP

Dubs still win. Bron has played amazing. I still give mvp to a player on winning team. Bron isn't mvp anymore of regular season. He has been the true mvp of this finals regardless of the outcome. If a statement against curry is still satisfying in a loss, I lose even more respect but I'm sure he will say some of the right things.

Klay Barnes and Green need to hit shots early. Barnes and green look like they have no confidence outside.

Curry certainly got jobbed. The officiating in the playoffs has been worse in recent memory. Curry cleanly strips kyrie. The fall foul. Lebron gets stripped regains control and flops a bit over Currys back and as curry is clearly retreating down court. They call a foul. Those both no calls. Number 2 was the worst. Unless you saying curry flopped thus no call, the correct call there was without a doubt charge on lebron.

All that being said, Kerr had it right. Cavs outplayed the warriors last night.

• Forum MVP

What about that offensive foul on the shot. I'd never seen anyone get a foul while shooting a 3 in my life. That was strange. We watched that 20x trying to figure it out.

• Forum MVP

I think they didn't like that he pushed in for the contact. That should be a no call. I don't give the call there.

When the defender falls for a ball fake and jumps into the shooter, he should be the one called. You see it all the time. The defender makes a mistake and pays with a foul. The offensive player by a good fake puts himself in the drivers seat. I've never seen that call in my life and I watch a lot of hoops. We all tried to think of any other instance and we could recall none.

• Forum MVP

If the Cavs win the title, I'll eat my hat.

Well then.  Let me get my silverware and napkin:

fbvFJ58.gif

Thank God for my nacho hat!

Congratulations to the Cavs and the city of Cleveland!  It's been a long, long wait.  Party-Time for the Mistake by the Lake :)

GS had numerous chances in the last 2 1/2 minutes to tie and/or go-ahead - just couldn't make a shot.  That Iguodala block by Labron will get re-played over-and-over-and-over-and-over.....

• Forum MVP

Personally I think Irving was the MVP of that game. He turned the tide when GS was up plus he made the winning 3 point shot. Curry was visibly injured. He was so slow defending that he was having to reach on D. His knee even gave out once. Unfortunately for GS an ill timed injury changed their season. Congrats to Cleveland. They played so much better than GS in game 7 and only a barrage of 3's by GS even made this a game. I've always said I'd rather have a team that can pound it over a team that can shoot it. Now we've never seen the likes of a guy who can shoot like curry before taking the volume of shots he does but in the end, the shooting cooled down 2nd half and Cleveland became the more physical team and pulled it off with offensive boards and blocked shots. A few of those blocks were game changers too.

• Forum MVP

I must tip my cap. Lebron played the best basketball I've ever seen him play. Need to avoid espn for a few days. Not looking forward to the go down on lebron days but I was impressed. He just cracked my top 15 players all time.

Archived