Fall Tour 2016

gmw

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

So no West coast? What's up with that?? L.A. got shafted on the spring tour, & now nothing again? Any chance of dates being announced?? Thanks

They announced it months ago on Facebook no more shows for west coast until 2017. I'm cool with it. Means I'll get almost 30 shows this year. That definitely doesn't suck!!!

• Forum MVP

Go early and get a seat up front. Best place to see DSO.

Never been to the venue but the only way I'm up front at DSO is if there's 3 ft of space on each side - or unless of course I'm on Rudes shoulders

Go early and get a seat up front. Best place to see DSO.

Never been to the venue but the only way I'm up front at DSO is if there's 3 ft of space on each side - or unless of course I'm on Rudes shoulders

Theater seats don't allow tons of room to dance but it can be better than a super crowded floor.

I may be crazy I've been to pabst. It's not on my top 10 places I've seen dso. Like I said, I may be crazy.

I shouldn't say that as I've only seen DSO at maybe 14/15 venues but there is something about the energy at the Pabst, the front seating section isn't very wide and it all channels up through there to the band. This is also where I saw them do an absolute carnival of a Mexicali that had me howling through other dimensions so that colors my memory  :D

• Forum MVP

I feel like it's a logistics thing. I haven't asked for a clear explanation and don't really care. I think new schedule looks good for now. Shows in cities and states I've never been or haven't been in awhile.

• Forum MVP

Back at the Pabst in Milwaukee! I've said it before, the energy in that place is off the charts! Go early and get a seat up front. Best place to see DSO.

The energy was off the charts in March there. I've never seen the balcony groove that hard and even everyone in the side balcony boxes was grooving down. Very high energy. I looked up and everyone I saw in the balcony was dancing hard and that's seriously rare for a balcony. Crowd gave huge ovations. The band had to love it and Baracco gave the crowd a thank you after the show. The crowd deserved it.

Now the floor was just ridiculous. I could barely stand. Never seen anything that slick. It's like they painted the floor with the slickest paint and then serve draft beer to make sure it's soaked everywhere and it slopes downhill and it's an uneven slope. Some areas are much steeper than others from repaired concrete. I had to plant 1 foot in a rare dry spot and dance with the other to not fall. It was that bad. I threw up my hands many times to catch my balance. Was like a sheet of ice on a slope. This may be a rail show for me. There's really no other options unless you want to be behind a seat or risk slamming your head on concrete.

• Forum MVP

THANK YOU FOR COMING TO LAFAYETTE!!!!!!!!  There's a lot of interest around here.

I'm thinking of a song, can you guess which one?  I bet all three Robs know which one. 

:D safe travels in the meantime

Back at the Pabst in Milwaukee! I've said it before, the energy in that place is off the charts! Go early and get a seat up front. Best place to see DSO.

The energy was off the charts in March there. I've never seen the balcony groove that hard and even everyone in the side balcony boxes was grooving down. Very high energy. I looked up and everyone I saw in the balcony was dancing hard and that's seriously rare for a balcony. Crowd gave huge ovations. The band had to love it and Baracco gave the crowd a thank you after the show. The crowd deserved it.

Now the floor was just ridiculous. I could barely stand. Never seen anything that slick. It's like they painted the floor with the slickest paint and then serve draft beer to make sure it's soaked everywhere and it slopes downhill and it's an uneven slope. Some areas are much steeper than others from repaired concrete. I had to plant 1 foot in a rare dry spot and dance with the other to not fall. It was that bad. I threw up my hands many times to catch my balance. Was like a sheet of ice on a slope. This may be a rail show for me. There's really no other options unless you want to be behind a seat or risk slamming your head on concrete.

Nice!

I hope they do something about that floor though. 

• Forum MVP

What the fuck!? Seriously?!??! No harvest tour?!?!

I don't get upset much anymore but..... I am disturbed. Deeply. I know I was a shit head and only came to a few shows when u were here in spring but hey- babysitting sucks and I quit my job as family babysitter and am trying to TOUR and you DIP OUT on me?!?!? (The lil tyke tried to bite my ear off after first show cause he didn't like the way I danced up front without him and I was too embarrassed to come to more.... Sigh, never coming back round that alligator no more!!!)

I'm a bad tour kid- left home far too long, but I on my way back for a year of bliss after harvest!!!!

Will be lonely work this fall with no DSO :( won't have money til then so as much as I wanna come east and Midwest I can't til after harvest

New Years looks awesome- will FINALLY be there!

Please come to Cali in November- I can deal if u just flipping the timing so we can have some work done when u get here but it is NOT OK to not come out here this fall.

Don't leave me standing in the corner crying!!! My love for you surely is NOT dying, come on DSO, I'm beggin ya, please, I'm on my knees.....!!!!

Kiss kiss.... *Sad pouty face*

• Forum MVP

Just head east. Tour bout to start. Jays peak soon

Plane ticket? Ride? Money?

Tired of only having just enough to make it cause now I don't even have that- was a good meditation for a lil while but I am ready to get my duckets in a row and get back truckin on- livin life free n easy is great but I can't keep expecting u all to get me to the shows ;) so I do need some money after all. That last train really derailed me- dude took everything down to that toothbrush that shoulda been in my hand ;)

Will have my own truck to drive my self to New Years and next year will be a year of bliss which I will dedicate to you, sweet Chuckles!!!!

I would tour the bad tour kids band as long as I don't gotta be bloodied or bruised no more.

Grateful that mama tried hehe

Grateful that I am in a safe place where I can dance to DSO in my giant room n patch my bones soaking in a giant red claw foot tub :) they even have a sewing room so I can get some crafts together for when I do finally make it home to all of you, my sweet and loving Dork Star Family!!!! I'm making food for bunch of ppl on the regular and have gotten a great tan dancing in the sunshine.

Kiss kiss, enjoy your summer and fall and get ready for me cause I might be blinding with rainbow fire shooting outta me by next time u see me ;) someone please keep the front warm n ready for me.

Kiss fucking kiss my dear other ones!!!!!!

• Forum MVP

Used to be there were so many GD and JGB shows out west that we were hurting here in the Midwest. That's when I learned how to get to SF and LA for Wiltern and Warfield shows. let alone, NYE, Cal Expo, Irvine, Frost, Greeks, Eels River, Monterrey, ect... So I can empathize with you; however, it is a lot cheaper to tour shows around here than to spend a week on the west coast.

Archived