Durant to Warriors........

acududeman

• Forum MVP

Now that the latest Super Team has been assembled, can they be stopped?

Like the Heat were with the Big 3, my guess is that the Warriors will now assume the role of The Villain.

Next year should be fun......

• Forum MVP

Too many ball hogs. Everyone will want their points. Last years warriors team was ridiculously unselfish. How many teams ever make that extra pass as consistently as they did. A Karl Towns would have been a much bigger improvement than adding durant. They don't need wing help. That was NOT a weak point. A center though would be a huge upgrade. Maybe now trade Durant for Cousins and 2 years of draft picks.

• Forum MVP

Durant major upgrade over barnes. If they had durant, the crush the cavs. Cavs dared barnes to shoot all series and he consistently missed. Adding durant to any team is a big addition but I think he will work great with dubs or spurs. He had to get away from Russ. That guy is a ball hog.

• Forum MVP

It will be interesting to see if the "New and Improved" Warriors possess the one ingredient that money cannot buy......chemistry.

And the pressure will be on.....anything less than a championship will be deemed an abject failure.

I still think the Cavs will challenge the Dubs in a 7-game series.

Archived