Sign in to follow this  
Michael Doc Watson

"Be Kind Gathering" festival

Is anyone going to the “BE Kind Gathering” festival this coming weekend at Terripin Hills Farm  near Lexington Kentucky ?    I am not sure if I’m going or not.   If I knew old friends would be there I would probably go.  Naturally there is always new friends to meet.

https://www.facebook.com/events/360306414140077/?active_tab=posts

Im gonna be there with my boys. Worried about the heat but its my oldest's 18th this weekend and he wants to go. So we are in.

Nice lineup!!!! One of the best I've seen at terrapin hill. Too bad it's gonna be 100 degrees every day. I can't take the heat. 2-3 dead tributes if you count jk. Keller. Floyd tribute. Rumple. Pretty solid. Fucking oppressive heat!!!!!!!

Yep. I may die out there. But should go out with a smile. Taking more water than ive ever taken on a trip

Home. Good music. Hot hot hot weather. Lucky to be camped in all day shade. That helped. But we sweat the afternoons away in the sun and sammy turned 18 during the festivities. Good time but my lord it was hot

Hot as balls. Made jubilee feel like a cool breeze. There was a zeppelin band i really enjoyed. Goot time. Just crazy hot