Jamaica 2017

mellobelle

Hi all -

Recently joined the forum here.  I am wanting to go to Jam in the Sand in 2017, but the upcharge for traveling single is 200%.  Sooooo, I'm looking for a kind, female traveller who also wants to go and needs a roommate.  If interested, leave a reply here or contact me directly at mellobelle@twc.com

Thanks,

mel

Hey girl!

I am new on the forum too... I read through the threads for entertainment and to see what my friends are up to, but don't usually post! I've even going to quite a few shows lately and have thought how amazing Jamaica would be! Have you been? Maybe if we got a group of 4 it would be even more cost efficient :)???? I am open for discussion, not set on going yet though!

Be well

Amanda

Hey Amanda -

I have been to Jamaica, just not for a series of shows.  It's fantastic and seeing DSO, Donna and Los Lobos would be fabulous.  Mason's Child is correct.  The rooms are just set-up for 2.  The only way I can go is to find a share.  Think about it but deadlines are looming.  It would be great fun!

Oh, full disclosure, I am an older head but my younger friends seem to think I'm a fair amount of fun!  LOL!

mel

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mel, I hope you are able to find a roommate. I love going to DSO shows and Jamaica is hands down my highlight of the year for DSO shows. I didn't go to the first JITS, but have caught 2, 3, and 4. The smaller crowds are my personal favorite and it is Jamaica :) how can you beat that?

Hi slowermo -

Unfortunately, I'm still looking.  I thought a friend from Phoenix was going to be able to do, but airline schedules and a family wedding invitation put the kibosh on that! 

Sooooo, if any female persons want to share a room, I still want to go.  I think it would be amazing to see DSO, Los Lobos and DONNA! in Jamaica!

• 1 month later...

Hey Amanda -

I have been to Jamaica, just not for a series of shows.  It's fantastic and seeing DSO, Donna and Los Lobos would be fabulous.  Mason's Child is correct.  The rooms are just set-up for 2.  The only way I can go is to find a share.  Think about it but deadlines are looming.  It would be great fun!

Oh, full disclosure, I am an older head but my younger friends seem to think I'm a fair amount of fun!  LOL!

mel

Hi Mel - Rob here - I'm looking for roommate, and pay my 1/2 of course.  59 y/o, WM from NY  robert.lattanzio@verizon.net   845-661-8690  please let me know.  thanks

• 1 month later...
  • Forum MVP

Still looking for a Jamaica partner. Posted back in August, w/o any response.

Rob 845 661 8690

If you booked a room and get desperate for at least some of the money back, I could prob go in a grand.......

Archived