D/S>

TOO>

Wharf rat>

Throwing stones>

Love light

E: knockin on heavens door

F: you never can tell/ c'est la vie

Bonus: no rain

VERY hot but a awesome show. First set was short maybe an hour. On my way to the show I listened to little red rooster and it got me on the mood for it and when it came on I was extremely pleased. The second was a different story, crazy fingers was a highlight and most of all Jeff really hit it on wharf rat tonight. Beautifully. But the whole flow of the second set was great.

The crowd never got there tonight, very low energy and super laid back. Lots of lawn chairs and sitting down. Nice place for families, lots of littles ones running around. Still a great show, thanks DsO for pushing through on an amazon of a night.

• Forum MVP

:wub: LOUIE!!

Is it the first ever?   I'm so proud of you and tickled pink that you've finally cracked this little tiny one-sixth-of-one-percent of the canon.  We're whipping up support here in Lafayette, looking forward to seeing you.

Gold Star!  :D :D :D

• Forum MVP

I'm gonna review this show sometime today in my update from the road thread.  It was extremely powerful and emotional for me (although I hid that well) despite qualifying as a term I use affectionately as an 80s snoozefest.

Archived