Romo out. Dak in.

Rude

• Forum MVP

Romo is out with a broken bone in his back. I loved this Dak Prescott pick for the boys. Cannot believe he went 4th round. This kid was amazing in college vs SEC west defenses. He was always poised and never gets flustered. So far through 3 preseason games playing vs 1st team defenses he has the top QB rating with 5 TD and 0 Int.

Here's week 2 every throw. Don't tell me this isn't money.

http://youtu.be/Fw9ldOZ8Jmw

• Forum MVP

I've seen top receivers targeted as much as 50% by backups. Note last year Dallas had horrible backups. From watching every throw Dak has made in 3 games, he spreads the field better than any rookie I've ever seen. I'm a cowboys fan, but I'm more critical of them than any team so I do not have pro Dallas bias here. If you are bored go watch every throw Dak made. He is calm and looks at every receiver before throwing And has targeted Dez a lot. Dez is healthy and he will be the man this year for Dallas. Note with Romo out, he will b double covered more than with Romo in, but Dak is making back shoulder throws that rookies shouldn't make. I don't think I'd take Dez 1st round though. Running backs should always get 1st choice if picking early in 1st round as they are guaranteed touches but if he's around by the 12th pick I'd say he's a reasonable choice. Another thing I got screwed on is backup goal line running backs. If say a Michael bush is a backup RB, he's gonna get every touch inside the 2 and screw your starter for those big TD points as he did when I had McFadden with the raiders. Elliot should be a top 6 draft pick considering Dallas' offensive line. He will get 20 rushes plus 3-4 catches a game or even more catches if Dak is feeling pressure or the coaches are calling it conservatively which they likely will at times early. Elliot missed 2 games with a hamstring issue this preseason and was idiotically in a pot shop in Seattle before a game. I'm not saying he did anything wrong but you have a huge contract and you know the NFL and jerry jones has no tolerance for that. Jerry doesn't care if you beat your girl As you throw her on a pile of guns but pot makes him fly off the handle. You pay me 15 million, I'll be a huge anti pot guy. In 9 years when his career is over, smoke up with that 60 mil you have. Note he supposedly didn't buy any weed but you haven't taken 1 snap in your NFL career and you go to a dispensary before the 1st game you play. Bad judgement. Now if you make a mistake later on, the dispensary will be brought up to show a pattern. Regarding that story, they showed a pic of him in bed with some girl from her snapchat that said "Dallas 1st round pick". So news is already creating a pattern of bad behavior. It's bullshit but that's how it is.

• Forum MVP

Seems like elliot creating a pattern. I worry he will be suspended for drug use. He's a playboy. Dak looked good. Not sure he helps the numbers. Looks don't make completions. Can't read too much into preseason. Let's see what happens when the games count.

• Forum MVP

Numbers say over the last 3 seasons.  Dez loses about 5 points per game fantasy wise.  Those are the numbers.  Doesn't look good.  

Also I hear what your saying the top guy sometimes gets more looks.  I feel you really generalized there.  Antonio Brown targets went way down when Big Ben went out.  I don't need to look at the data.  I know.  I convinced someone to trade me A Brown while Big Ben was hurt.

Archived