Happy Birthday Taper Ron

anddave

• Forum MVP

Happy Birthday Ron ! Thank you so much for the great space for all of us to share our love of this music and some great laughs. I appreciate too all the work on the dso site cataloging all the past shows. Truly a fantastic gift and labor of love. May you have the happiest of days this coming trip around the sun.

• Forum MVP

Ron, happy birthday. There are many fine people I would have never met and many killer experiences I wouldn't have had if it weren't for your work starting and maintaining these boards. Also thanks for keeping culture of respect very consistent on theses boards vs the anarchy that many seem to digress to. Hope you have an awesome year pal!!

• Advisory Board

Happy Birthday TR!

Remember you aren't really old, just wise, kind and generous. You're the big daddy around here and you've made your mark on many, many people (and not just those with too much time on their hands and live vicariously in cyber space).

Have a great one!

Dr. B

• Forum MVP

The love is deep and it's very greatful!!!

Thanks for giving some of us a place to escape the madness!!

Your work has truly touched lives, bonded more, and enlightened others!!

Thank you for your work, and much more, warm wishes, warmer regards, and most of all, thanks for your selflessness!!!

It's a rarity in this world!!

Archived