He's Gone>

D/S>

Truckin'>

Wharf Rat>

Around>

JBG

E: US Blues

• Forum MVP

THANK YOU DSO for coming to Lafayette, BS69 and I had a good time scratching our heads over text message about the year of the set.  All of us Lafayetters had a great show and we hope you'll come back.  The Lafayette Theater has never sounded better, you guys played it expertly.  That Deal was extra spicy, the drums were a pleasure to listen to with a solid focus on rhythms in favor of crazy sounds, I liked that choice a lot.  The Truckin tease into drums and TOO tease coming out were extra cool touches that kept us guessing.  Truckin took me back to the time DSO cured my cold with a hot spicy Truckin second set opener so long ago at the Vogue.  (Also made me yearn for Sing Me Back Home and hope for Lisa in the elective.  Bummer about that pesky curfew!! but I digress.)    It was a pleasure to see everyone's smiling faces again, I think Mattson's singing is the best I've ever heard him!  His playing is even craftier than ever.  Eaton's impossible left hand reach seems even wider!  Dino never ages!  I was even glad just to see your bus.  Thanks so much for coming, we hope you had fun and safe travels!!

• Forum MVP

There's a key you can click called caps lock. You can click it a 2nd time to remove all caps. I wasn't gonna say anything about all the yelling but all caps gets a little tough to look at over time.

NO BS. I CANT IMAGINE WHY, BUT THE CAPS LOCK KEY ON MY OLD, BEAT UP, 100$ HEWLITT PACKARD LAPTOP STICKS OCCASIONALLY, FORCING ME TO USE IT. I DIDNT REALIZE IT WAS AN ISSUE, IM NEW TO  THE FORUM THING AND WASNT MADE AWARE OF THEW PROPER ETTIQUETTE. ILL REFRAIN FROM SHARING WHEN MY COMPUTER IS BEING PROBLEMATIC. MY APOLOGIES.

THANKFULLY MY PASSWORD IS IN ALL CAPS!

• Forum MVP

Shannon... I encourage you to continue to use all CAPS ... especially at Rude ....if there was etiquette he would not ramble on with time wasting stats in the college threads and instead just say he loves Alabama football ..BING BANG BOOM ZING ZANG ZOOM .... GO DSO !! ...

to stay on these boards Shannon you got to have thick skin ... give it out but be able to take it as well ... you will survive you will get by ..

THANKS MATT AND POETRY GIRL, IT WAS NO BIG DEAL TO ME, I JUST FIGURED SOMEONE WHOS LOGGED ALMOST 3000 POSTS IN 4 YRS KNEW SOMETHING I DIDNT, OTHER THAN THE FACT HES GOT WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS. ILL BE AROUND, YOU ALL HAVE A NICE DAY!

• Forum MVP

Way too much time is correct. Note you are witnessing a much happier Matt. His buckeyes are rolling and currently atop the FPI footballl rankings which is the only poll I approve of. He's exploded on all caps people before but he's in a happy place currently as long as Urban Meyer doesn't pull a mich st game again. Then you won't hear from him for weeks. I'd suggest having your cap lock key fixed if Ohio state loses. Also you do know yard sales are full of $.25 keyboards. Just sayin

Archived