2/25   House of Blues   San Diego, CA

2/26    The Livewire   Scottsdale, AZ

Winter Tour

3/1   The Vilar Performing Arts Center   Beaver Creek, CO

3/2   Aggie Theatre   Fort Collins, CO

3/3 + 4   Ogden Theatre   Denver, CO

Winter Tour

4/23   Sweetwater 420 Festival   Atlanta, GA

I will really miss the Cincinnati shows they always play in February as it is usually the first time they appear close to me after their appearance at the Jubilee. 

Good for you guys, but damn my February show was a tradition! Last year at Louisville and Cinci at the Taft was awesome. 

• Forum MVP

I'm gonna do this tour but I ain't happy about it. I have only 1 memory that stays in my head for more than a fleeting moment. It's Midwest winter tour. Now the 1 constant in my life is gone. As I deal with changes today, I'll reflect on how my life was changed for the better then completely turned upside down. Seattle in February? Do they even let people go there then? Do I need a rain or snow jacket or a combo that's not made in the Midwest. Is there special Washington gear made for the weather. I was planning on doing a beautiful April run when the plants came back to life lalalala. Now alli can think is cold rain but not cold enough to snow. I can feel tears welling up from down deep inside. But then again it's not like the civil war post election will be over and anyone making plans is sort of foolish. The PAC NW is a militia hotbed and the will be the last to be quelled.

• Forum MVP

You guys all just hang in there til we see how the new cycle unfolds...we've had early spring shows up in NW for many years like clockwork (and sometimes October shows)....I don't know what the new calendar will be like but I would guess you guys will all get plenty of goodies--just at different times of year than we are accustomed to.

I've been on the bench since Jubilee and will be til 2/9 in Seattle--longest DSO gap I've ever experienced...

But as old Uncle John used to say,,,'flexibility is the name of the game'

• Forum MVP

I'm gonna do this tour but I ain't happy about it. I have only 1 memory that stays in my head for more than a fleeting moment. It's Midwest winter tour. Now the 1 constant in my life is gone. As I deal with changes today, I'll reflect on how my life was changed for the better then completely turned upside down. Seattle in February? Do they even let people go there then? Do I need a rain or snow jacket or a combo that's not made in the Midwest. Is there special Washington gear made for the weather. I was planning on doing a beautiful April run when the plants came back to life lalalala. Now alli can think is cold rain but not cold enough to snow. I can feel tears welling up from down deep inside. But then again it's not like the civil war post election will be over and anyone making plans is sort of foolish. The PAC NW is a militia hotbed and the will be the last to be quelled.

Just bring all your warm camo gear and weapons and you will be sure to have a grand ol time here in the NW during February

• Forum MVP

Take your time, it won't be long now

Till you drag your feet to slow the circles down

And the seasons they go round and round

And the painted ponies go up and down

We're captive on the carousel of time

We can't return we can only look behind

From where we came

And go round and round and round

In the circle game

Just another Dagger for DSO St. Louis Fans (where a few members of the payroll are from).....Don't even get our once a year Freezing cold weekday February show.?

So we have to wait 15 Months this time?  Here is a thought.  Do  a two day weekend run at the new Delmar Hall which is close to the Pagaent instead of once a year where the Balcony is closed and we are asses to elbows packed in like sardines.  We got skipped during this Summers Midwest Tour with gigs all around us but not US.

Rob Koritz and Adcock  lack of appreciation for STL is getting ridiculous. Do something.  How about an Outdoor show at Jefferson Barracks on the River.  Get Creative...

Do I sound bitter? (lol)

Because I am.

• Forum MVP

Unexpected venue change in Portland,,,mixed feelings about that. The Roseland generally is gonna have better sound in more of the space and I believe is a bit higher capacity which, in my mind, means more dancing space on the plus side. But it just ain't the warm and fuzzy feeling of the crystal ballroom with all its elegance and history...not to mention the bouncing ballroom floor!!

Well,,,I'm sure we can get the floor bouncing at the Roseland!

Surprised at this change but it will still be smokin

• Forum MVP

Gonna try and see the bright side. Spring tour i guess can mean campgrounds instead of hotels. Which may permit more shows overall. And i have wondered for years why they chose to navigate the bus through the snowy midwest in Feb even though I appreciated it. Hope stuff lines up for a kick ass May June July?

• Forum MVP

Maybe they were afraid the south would secede from the union if Hillary won and decided to go to friendlier territory.  We need answers.  Is the tour rigged?  The tour has been rigged for years!  It seems like our votes dont count.  I thought we lived in the land of the free; the land where democracy reigned.  If a hanging chad is the reason they scheduled winter in the northeast Im gonna be pissed.  I get that we cant take this to the supreme court as it will end up a 4-4 vote and nothing will get decided, so I think its time that we patriotic citizens took the law into our own hands.

• Advisory Board

I may be able to pull off the Ventura thru Scottsdale 4 show run ... minus one on front or back end ...

Las Vegas would be nice but a work night and a 2,600 mile commute back is a bit much .. unless I pony up some vacation time out of my hopper

I thought the Teacher Honda Civic had a time travel feature. Too bad it's gone...

Dr. B

• Forum MVP

I made an executive decision to do at least Portland through Vegas if not adding seattle.  Boo mutha fucking yah!!   The last 3 days will involve a little gambling. I guess thats better than the 1st 3 days of a run involving gambling and then dealing with the aftermath for a week.  Gonna be a fun ass 2 weeks!!!  By then that whole west coast including nevada will likely be recreational.  I retract my previous comments about no midwest.  Whats the saying about when life gives you lemons, you make an edible out of it.

Archived