WELLMONT

ducats

great show band played excellent I had a fun time overall. The Wellmont Theater way oversold the venue. I can't remember being at a venue where the fascism from the security was as strong as it was last night. It started before the show began a friend had called and asked me if I thought it would sell out so I went to the box office and ask them if they're near sold out, the woman said it's not sold out we have tickets. she had just sold me a ticket 2 minutes prior. I said I know that, is it 30% sold out 80% sold out. her reply was I am sorry we cannot divulge that type of information. security was off the hook. at one point I was having too much fun dancing and security looked like he wanted to chest but me when I asked what am I supposed to do the place is oversold.Rick and I then went into the hallway outside and opened the doors and dance out near the bar and bathroom, of course as we were out there that same security guard and two others carried somebody forcibly out of the venue because they were dancing in the aisle. after this the security woman at the women's bathroom told us we cannot dance in the hallway outside.saw 2 other people carried out one of which as being brought out said "I'm chill I'm chill" and SECURITY guy said "not chill". "I'm not even getting physical YET". overall I had a good time last night but I will seriously consider ever going back to the Wellmont Theater. it's a shame it's in my home state and a real fascist shit hole because of the security inside and outside of the venue!!! I could not help thinking this is going to be the norm for much of America now that we have a new and I use the term loosely leader. overall I had a great time last night observed the ridiculousness of fascist thinking, enjoyed some Great music, danced a little, and talked with friends I love dearly.

The music was great as always happy 19th bday DSO hopefully 19 more, thank you..everything was on point. I'm usually having beer or pissing during d/s but this one I wasn't and it was really awesome and that combined with the let it grow split was amazing. But prior to that was a monstrous terrapin suite. Like I said the music top notch as always but the venue...not so much. Insanely crowded and just like previous posts mentioned with security being rediculous.....it started outside about screaming to walk on the sidewalk opposite the box office. I just laughed and one big as bouncer gave me a dirty look..

Brooklyn x2 next

• Forum MVP

i like that list a ton! Not even a borderline piss break in the 1st.

Tasty looking second set! Love the eyes opener, T-Stones, Terrapin Suite and the LIG split! Post Drums looks just as good and I REALLY like Music to close! Great slot.

• Forum MVP

I feel like we could mix up the Skip vocal song a little bit. I love Box. Many here know the song is extremely emotional for me and takes me on s journey every time. However Dso plays box quite a bit. I like broken arrow. I really like unbroken chain. Tom thumbs is great too. I know not a ton to choose from. Skip did a phenomenal job as usual.

Set list was great. I left before drums. The venue was a disaster. I had an early flight and in many ways my spirit is zapped. But like Trumps America I will rise again. I only catch a few more on this run. Expect big dancing at the peak.

Archived