Huntington night 1 11/25

sudds94

Another wonderful, sweaty, dancefest elective. Setlist is from memory so there may be errors and songs missing but this is what we could recall: Set 1

Ruben and Cherise

Greatest Story

Dupree's

It's all over now

Loose Lucy

Sunrise

Cumberland Blues

Ramble on Rose

Lazy lighting

Shining Star

Jack Straw

Set 2

St. Stephen

Eyes

Truckin

Keep on Growing

Drums/jam

Miracle

Dear Mr. Fantasy

Standing on the moon

Tangled up in Blue

Encore Box of Rain

Thanks for a great night, DSO!**Just edited to correct order and noticed I left a couple songs out.

I've been waiting for a Ruben and cherise for awhile now and it made my night as they opened with it. Barraco had a awesome jam in GSET and his mr fantasy rocked, truly a joy to watch him. Tangled up to close it out was awesome. Think I heard a white rabbit tease after drums/jam.

• Forum MVP

Another wonderful, sweaty, dancefest elective. Setlist is from memory so there may be errors and songs missing but this is what we could recall: Set 1

Ruben and Cherise

Greatest Story

Loose Lucy

Sunrise

Cumberland Blues

Ramble on Rose

Lazy lighting

Shining Star

Jack Straw

Set 2

Miracle

St. Stephen

Eyes

Truckin

Drums/jam

Dear Mr. Fantasy

Keep on Growing

Standing on the moon

Tangled up in Blue

Encore Box of Rain

Thanks for a great night, DSO!

I'm assuming Miracle was 'I need A' as opposed to 'Waiting for A'

That list checks just about all my boxes! Kiss-Kiss - sorry Steph :)

• Forum MVP

Just heard "Why didnt we go!!!  Shining star!!!  I have friends in long island!!" 

I was hooked at Rubin and cherise/ reuben and cerise or was it reuben and cherise and rubin and cerise. 

And tea, "waiting for a" would have definitely elevated this stellar setlist even furthur.  Would have been a weird spot for it though. 

• Forum MVP

take your girl to Jorma's (Ohio) ranch for Cockburn next (June I think) summer.

That is so weird that you say that.  Her dad goes to his ranch every year for a music camp.  Hes a big americana music guy.  He stays at a hotel instead of on premises because Jorma doesnt allow alcohol on his property.

• Forum MVP

Jorma is in a league of his own and I find him to be utterly amazing. One of my favorites.

Check out his first solo album, 'Quah'. The song 'Genesis', played as encore at jubilee, is one of the most beautiful love songs ever written, in my opinion.

If played guitar I might to his camp.

Archived