Spring Tour

Dead duck

• Forum MVP

Looks like SPRING BREAK 2017 !!!

It'll be what I imagine it is to live in Jersey or upstate NY be close to a plethora of shows. :D time to stretch the envelope.

Glad to see Judy's second venue foray on the docket in Columbia! I can stop in and see friends at Publick House and gets some wings and - drink before the show.

• Forum MVP

Don't worry Huck. My sloth is top notch. It won't take but a few weeks to lose all that cardio I gained lol ;)

Pretty soon I'll be hitting that 100 show mark. Never would have dreamed that a while back.

• Forum MVP

Don't worry Huck. My sloth is top notch. It won't take but a few weeks to lose all that cardio I gained lol ;)

Pretty soon I'll be hitting that 100 show mark. Never would have dreamed that a while back.

Weren't you just at 50 at Charlotte last year ?

Well, you did stay on the bus as much as possible after that !!

• Forum MVP

Weren't you just at 50 at Charlotte last year ?

Well, you did stay on the bus as much as possible after that !!

I did,PG. I'm now at 75 :)

• Forum MVP

Rude stop trying to impress people with your big stats man. We're all jealous out here.

Im happy for my shows.  They dont compare in numbers to others but I'm as excited about my upcoming adventures as I was at 23 yrs old.  Thats what its all about!!!  Feeling like Im 20 even though I look 24.   I feel like Im living the dream.  Running my own business and touring at will!!  Life is good :).  Will have a laptop having to put in an hour or 2 a day on the road, but beats sitting at home doing the same. 

• Forum MVP

I know I'm ignorant concerning much of anything east of about Idaho,,but what's a Cakalackie? My best guess is it's a term for the Catskills? Oh crap--the Catskills are in upstate New York...I think.

Maybe I shouldn't post this

Sure you should!  Its sauce:

41vYrKSjh4L._SY300_QL70_.jpg

Ok it's not a sauce - It's a tribe called quest:

a-tribe-called-quest1-827x620.jpg

it's beer

359bee4fcd77062ffa3287f1e77e8dc7.jpg

Wait, I guess I'm not really sure either

• Forum MVP

I caught Cackalacky ... both North and South ... I was on a bender with 1 hooker an 3 eightballs with a bottle of tequila in tow... wait it was 3 hookers 1 eightball and the same said bottle of tequila. ... luckily for me the tequila served as a sterilization tool as well ... wiped out that Cackalacky I caught doing snappers off Daisy Dynasty and Gingers bottom sides ...

Archived