DSO 20th Anniversary

• Forum MVP

So.... this is cool.........

Um..... what was the first show DSO ever covered? Who exactly played in the band in that show? I don't remember my DSO campfire stories so well right now and figured I could ask and get some for the record :)

Who on here was there in the first year? When did you get on board? Why? Which was your first show? I want some memories and some love tales and some healing and some corny ass cheesy shit PLEASE?!?!

Just booked flights to Berkeley so we will see y'all there. Will do the AZ show since minutes from home and follow up to CO to take the kid skiing for spring break.... my partner has an 8 year old and we just got 2 dogs... I settled down so damn easy, y'all!!!! So nice :) will have van soon to get back truckin on for the spring in the southeast and summer of love 50th Anniversary adventures.

What shows are you going to this year? What year did you see the most shows? Favorites? Amazing moments?!?

It's different the night after the show and years later...... what stands out?

I'm not answering any of it for myself yet..... I'm a newbie that came in right before John left, and want some stories from the good ol days of the beginning.....

Anyone from the band wanna chime in on some fave memories of joining or sticking with it or favorite shows or tours or what it has meant to you to play this awesome music for us, that would be sweeeeet...... ;)

I am grateful and joyful beyond what I could ever imagine for having this band and this music in my life. This has been my first beautiful blissful winter since leaving home to tour back in 2010. Getting my crafting done so I can bring fun things for everyone :) Things suddenly just all worked out and now the only piece missing is some gigantic, steady doses of the electric and magnificent DSO....

I can't fucking wait to dance with you all this year! Bring the bliss!

• Forum MVP

I'm pretty sure my first DSO show was on 4/22/00 at the State Theater in Falls Church, VA.

I remember reading about the band, and quite honestly I thought the premise was intriguing but slightly cheesy (recreating actual GD shows).

I live 10 minutes from this awesome venue, so I thought "what the hell".....I think the tix were $10 back then.

Well, I was blown away by the band, and since then I've not kept track, but roughly 70+ shows later the DSO well is where I go to slake my live Dead thirst!

On a more poignant note, it was at this same venue a few years later that I had the privilege to witness Scott Larned play his last show ever......

• Forum MVP

Love you Steph..I remember meeting you when you were still a deviled egg, at the Strand in York, PA, nov. of 09..So many roads since, so grateful to know you.. you really are a shining beacon of love  :)

the 1st DSO show they recreated 10- 08- 1981 Forum Theater, Copenhagen, Denmark 

band featured JK, Kevin, Scott, Mike Maraat, Ahmer Nizam & Dave Cohen

highest show total year for me is 08, or 09.. both of those years at the Ledges are some of my highlights.. the incredible Fillmore run Oct 08.. doing Tulsa Dallas Austin with Jfolks, james and Chuck..a summer higher Ground show that i went to with only my sister..new yrs eve 07 keswick, then rams head 08, penns peak and Nokia shows, Cape cod Melody Tent..the 1-4am MountainJam set..Governor's Island..the first Vasa Park show...Florida run 09 when everyone came down.. then colorado run in blizzard, Frank and Rick dropping me off at denver airport 3am...some special memories

will never forget my first show...i was 16, just my dad and I ,his first Dso show as well, we were newly on the forums but didn't know anyone yet, so it was just the 2 of us.. june2, 2006, we drove 3 hrs east from central NY to Northampton, MA where they were playing the Pearl Street Ballroom, smaller venue in town before they grew into the Calvin..they did 3 16 73 Nassau that night, opening with China> Rider ..we were floored from the first notes..Jack Straw, Wave that Flag followed...we got an incredible 2nd set closing Dark Star> Truckin> Morning Dew ..truly unforgettable 

the best friends i have in my life, I have made through these forums and this band!!

• Forum MVP

My first show was outdoors at Sunset Station in July '01 here in Las Vegas. The then-girlfriend and I were also going to see SCI here that weekend (inside, with a/c, at the old Aladdin), and because they were on different nights it seemed like a nice one-two punch.

It was hot. Damn hot. I had heard of DSO but didn't have much of a preconceived notion. Like I have subsequently told others who were seeing them for the first time, you need a pillow to put in front of you so when your jaw drops it doesn't hit the hard ground. Dancing started immediately (same with Cheese too) and the gf was send repeatedly to get water. Afterwards I went to just say hey to Cam (who was looking pretty wilted) because I wanted to thank someone affiliated with such a fine undertaking.

I started traveling to see shows then. At first it was intermittent, incremental baby steps. I didn't mingle much with other fans, mostly because I'm shy and this was between me and the music. I traveled a little more widely and did start talking to folks before and after the shows. Then I traveled some more. Then more after that. I met people. Scott passed away, and I went to his memorial show. I met a fair number of folks there (God bless you James, Emma, and Herdy), and had one of the most transformative nights of my adult life. That is also where I saw Cornmeal for the first time and started to appreciate as much as I could the depths of the Chicago music scene that gave rise to what we love today.

By now I was traveling a lot, and soon it was time to quit work for a year so I could travel a whole bunch. However may shows DSO played that year, subtract about 7 or 8 and that's how many I saw. It worked out pretty well, but like Icarus I discovered there is a price for being free. So after a while it became clear it was time to start traveling less. That led to traveling hardly at all, which is working out OK too but in a different way.

A few observations;

1. Most poignant memory: Early in my career I found myself at a Fillmore show. There I met Brett and Alisha, who were already old-school DSO fans and from whom I learned a lot over the next several years. As I was talking to them during set break Alisha said to me "you're someone who used to be into this scene but has been away for a long time, aren't you?" That resonated pretty deeply, and that was my reply. She then welcomed me into the fold. It was a moment I will never forget and said everything about Starheads.

2. Single most treasured visual: Looking up at the stage (I was dancing off to the side) at the NYE '04 show in Denver at the start of H>S>F and seeing Scott looking out over the crowd, surveying his people. Others have also noted Scott's gaze.

3. Show I will never forget Number One: That Scott memorial show at the Kinetic. I didn't go to the funeral because that wasn't my place, but I was staying at the same hotel as everyone else. By then I knew B and A, Looky, and a few others but that was where I started getting to know folks with whom it has been an honor and a privilege to share my life. The outpouring of love during that evening was something I had rarely seen at any family affair. And the ride back to the hotel in a packed van was a trip. From chanting "Let Kevin drive!" to the "count off" chorus of "One" to the chatting with Donna Jean about family along the Tennessee/Alabama state line, it was like something out of Almost Famous in the best possible way.

4. Show I will never forget Number Two: 5-19-07 Ram's Head. You who were there know what I'm talking about. Lovelight said it all.

5. Comic relief after serious business: A bunch of us were at JK's last show, and afterwards were crammed into a downtown Buffalo hotel in the best of style. We weren't the only folks on our floor, but no doubt we were the loudest, and probably not showing as much discretion as we could have. Visitors had been coming in and out of the room and the door was opening but not really closing. At one point a uniformed authority figure appeared (it seems we had been warned earlier in the night) and said there were complaints and what did we have to say for ourselves? We really didn't have much constructive to offer except that these Canadian girls had come into our room wanting to party, had favors, but we were tired and so declined. We thought they may have been on our floor but weren't really too sure. I know none of us would do anything illegal or immoral and told the authority figure just that. I'm glad I didn't have to raise my head up off the pillow I was keeping warm. Blame it on Canada...

6. Coldest show: For pure arctic conditions, it is probably a tossup between that Keswick NYE show and one in Minneapolis where we trudged post-show through snowy windswept streets like looking like The Revenant in search of the last open diner in that fucking town. Which we found, but which we had to ultimately leave to get back to the hotel. Hypothermia is no joke. For coldest outdoor show I will go with Lolo Hot Springs because the rain was tinged with small flakes. Of course the Montana weather the week before was in the 80s, as was the weather the week after. One damp show at Jannus probably came close but at least that space is pretty much sheltered from the wind.

7. Potential heat stroke: A toss up between the sauna that the State at Falls Church can be, and Bergen PAC in the summer when only one of the 3 a/c units was working. Both were 3 wringers, and hugs had to be among close friends because the slime factor was off the chart.

8. Cautionary tale: Top of the "I don't want what he's on" list is the guy at Terrapin Hill 6 or 7 years ago who jumped into the massive communal bonfire not once but twice. I know that Mango, Deb, and I sleeping outdoors on Brian's big-ass air mattresses had to wind up having a better night than he did.

9. What I have learned: Too much to post, and my experience is just that - mine. But Dr V told me something in my early years that time has proven to be true. Also, as almost everyone else here notes, this is the finest group of people I could ever hope to know. My GD days were long ago and far away, and while we were tight then, we were young and those bonds have loosened. The people I have met here have taught me lessons learned later in life and it is much more meaningful. Which probably just means I'm a really slow learner.

You have enriched my life beyond measure and now I've outstayed my welcome again.

• Forum MVP

... That Scott memorial show at the Kinetic. ..... And the ride back to the hotel in a packed van was a trip.

We had 17 Starheads in that van at four am that morning in Chicago. Tiny was so kind to rearrange people and sit me right next to Donna Jean and then stuff Chuck in beside us.

Peace and Love,

Doc

• Forum MVP

Doc, was that the show where you had a copy of Hunter's annotated lyrics for people to further annotate? That book would be a real "the way we were" memento.

I think that same book was at Blk Mtn this summer :)

• Forum MVP

The book is "Box of Rain". It has been with me for most trips for the past dozen or so years.  I sometimes do not have it at the actual show.  It's a trouble to carry if it's a tee shirt show. If I'm wearing my blue jean jacket it probably is inside the large pockets. I welcome everyone to add their comments or drawings or anything they feel. But I seldom hand it to someone and ask them to write...I just don't want to push it on someone. If anyone wants to add or just read a bit just ask me if its around.  Please feel free to write in it again even if you did in the past.  You can find several comments by Chuck and many other friends if you look around. I enjoy thumbing through the book and remembering the folk who have contributed and the good times together. 

Here's a line from the back pages written about the book,

" ...I'm just holding it...keeping care of the pages,  for the book belongs to all my friends, Starheads, and Deadheads throughout our Land"

Peace and Love,

Doc

After Jerry left us I had felt like part of me was empty I live in the bay area so I was able to catch most of the post dead incarcerations but it wasn't the same the first time I heard about dso was on this radio show here called dead to the world I was cynical cause I held this music so close to my heart but what I heard was simply unbelievable, that is how i found out about this band couldn't wait for the next cali show. Now I am not sure how lucky I am but that night was a 69 recreation and i knew that because I got on the bus late that I'll get to enjoy songs and environments that before I could only dream of and svt I shall be in Berkeley Thursday the 17 th so far but again after years of reading some of your blissful and maybe a couple not so blissful moments sorta feel like I know you I'm not a stalker just like to meet as many of what I like to call my most entertaining people who I've never met so I can put names to faces 

• Forum MVP
On 1/21/2017 at 9:29 PM, Ammagamalin Crew said:

1998 at Bogarts, they gave tickets away at an earlier show there that month. Didn't know nothing about recreating, just knew it was grateful dead material. BCE was the band to see around those days, fish tank showz

I saw BCE a lot in Lexington at Lynaghs Club.  People liked to get out more in the days before smartphones or maybe I just think that because I'm getting old. 

• Forum MVP

First show was Jan/1999 at headliners in Louisville KY

Was forced basically against my will ("GD cover band playing shows just like GD") by friends I had turned on to the GD decades earlier

I was basically moved to tears and hopped on the bus

Slowly at first, then a little quicker, before you know it 50, 100, 150 then 200 shows....still "only" about a bakers dozen per year

The people are the best including all of the preceding authors on this topic

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, 2muchfun said:

Slowly at first, then a little quicker,

Moving too fast will leave out some very important nuances. Something to be said for a measured pace. 

Some rise, some fall, some climb to get to Terrapin 

I think that is what Bobby Weir wants these talented lead guitarists to realize. What isn't played is imprptant too- those spaces between the notes. Why I  have not wanted to see JRAD - so, so fast- however I see nowTommy Hamilton certainly is talented. 

Jeff M knows how to stretch out time- I like that kind of space 🚀🌃

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

So... I remember that guy in the fire at Terrapin hill- and that crazy fest that flooded us out except when DSO was playing! 

and I remember my first run of shows: the deviled egg and I had just gotten together (he was teaching me the diff he bobby n jerry songs at the time lol) and we saved up to come for the weeks of the 12th anniversary shows in Maryland. A guy beside Katy (did NOT know it was JKs wife: we were partying HARD in that lil theatre w lil old lady security) reached back and shook my hand during the strangers part of scarlet. I went wide eyed and that moment made me a Starhead. I've never missed giving this handshake back out since ;) jk announced he was leaving band in 2 weeks right after we got home from that run and I don't know how we afforded making it to buffalo with my dudes pregnant sister but we did and we planted a weeping willow in the front row to the fire alarm going off.

at my first show in ATL in feb 2009 I bought tix for me and my girl for the wrong night. We got super high bf we realized and tried to sneak in with bus driver and Kevin laughing while smoking n watching us: we bribed security at the smoking door and made it in to the sold out show: I told him, "I don't even like this music but let her in!" Cause I already had a rescue ride lined up but he let us both in! By second set during the accapella part of Dancin I GOT IT and by alligator Rob B had become an alligator slithering and dancing around our feet and I I realized I KNEW this music, some of the ppl playing and some of the ppl dancing near by (fuzzy Brian, chuck, masons etc) and that this was gonna be the rest of my life. I recognized UJB like a sweet lullaby comforting my new brash decision to do this forever. Now I have remembered a lot and if past lives are a thing, I def did this last time ;)

i have heard tales tales of the rams head show and the driggs show (drive in movie, ooo-eeee!) from the jk days. I've been telling tales of shows since Jeff and esp since Skip joined. No matter if I disappear to an island in middle of pacific or go thru a dude trying to kill me, I always end up back on the rail at DSO and it is always the best show. Seriously. I don't know how they do it. My first 69 stands out: missed their first by a day and chased it a year or 2 til got at my first SF show ;) perfect. Had a cool pic for a while of me standing w my crystal n flower in my hair n Suzy got the shot from under robs keys so u see his boots and me swooning (was it comes a time?) from this show. Yes! 

Hard to name favorites. This band gets better and better. I like when we get serious after a show and we are like "no, y'all, I really think tonight was best show by any band ever!" And we mean it. That time they played shining star. That time they played it's a mans world the first time w further down the street (I asked em to play that one!!!) that time they did who was John and it stoned me for me and Gabe ;)

so..... my heart is like a wheel...... let me roll it to you! See y'all in a couple days :)

• Forum MVP

My first show was 7-8-06 at Moonlight Gardens in Cincinnati. Like many, I was stubborn not believing I could recapture the joy I had felt seeing the Dead. Moonlight Gardens is located within a small amusement park called Coney Island right next to Riverbend (for those that may have come through in the mid eighties). What a perfect setting for a show, no need for a Shakedown with plenty of food and carnival rides already at hand. It was a scorching hot day and the concrete dance area was sending off heat and baking us, I think I worked up enough of a sweat to make Chuck proud. The place was crowded and you could feel the excitement but still I was unsure. Then they ripped into a Stranger>Franklins opener and I was hooked.

A couple months later I was up at "Flashback fest" over Labor day weekend at the Ledges. Although the weather was not good, I could tell the place was special. My good friend andDave and I set up camp at the end of the road along the quarry at the furthest point (the trail was blocked off keeping people from circling the lake) with a couple of my brothers. All through the first night lost souls would wander back to where our site was, look around and ask "where are we"?, we would respond "you are here". By the second night we made a makeshift sign simply stating "you are here" and posted it outside our camp. We met a lot of good people and had a great time. By the next summer at the ledges, Dave had made a large yellow banner with "You are here" in big bold letters that we put up above our camp. This made it real easy for us to find our camp in the late night craziness and I have heard from many others that they used it as a signpost to lead them home.

I haven't been able to make it to as many shows as I would like over the last few years (4-5 per year) with 4 kids and responsibilities to them and my wife at home, but they are growing up and I am finally going to make it back to Jubilee this year. Can't wait to see friends new and old again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP
2 hours ago, Mango said:

I haven't seen a show yet this year and don't know when exactly I will.... But when I do... LOOK OUT

Dancing more with less moves like the Dead playing more music with less notes with new found insights ? 

On 1/21/2017 at 2:44 PM, Supplicated Velvet Thunder said:

So.... this is cool.........

Um..... what was the first show DSO ever covered? Who exactly played in the band in that show? I don't remember my DSO campfire stories so well right now and figured I could ask and get some for the record :)

Who on here was there in the first year? When did you get on board? Why? Which was your first show? I want some memories and some love tales and some healing and some corny ass cheesy shit PLEASE?!?!

Just booked flights to Berkeley so we will see y'all there. Will do the AZ show since minutes from home and follow up to CO to take the kid skiing for spring break.... my partner has an 8 year old and we just got 2 dogs... I settled down so damn easy, y'all!!!! So nice :) will have van soon to get back truckin on for the spring in the southeast and summer of love 50th Anniversary adventures.

What shows are you going to this year? What year did you see the most shows? Favorites? Amazing moments?!?

It's different the night after the show and years later...... what stands out?

I'm not answering any of it for myself yet..... I'm a newbie that came in right before John left, and want some stories from the good ol days of the beginning.....

Anyone from the band wanna chime in on some fave memories of joining or sticking with it or favorite shows or tours or what it has meant to you to play this awesome music for us, that would be sweeeeet...... ;)

I am grateful and joyful beyond what I could ever imagine for having this band and this music in my life. This has been my first beautiful blissful winter since leaving home to tour back in 2010. Getting my crafting done so I can bring fun things for everyone :) Things suddenly just all worked out and now the only piece missing is some gigantic, steady doses of the electric and magnificent DSO....

I can't fucking wait to dance with you all this year! Bring the bliss!

First of all > GRATE topic Steph!!!  It was SO grate to see you in Bezerkly!!! I hope to see you sooner than later!!

On 1/22/2017 at 9:30 AM, HelpSlip said:

Love you Steph..I remember meeting you when you were still a deviled egg, at the Strand in York, PA, nov. of 09..So many roads since, so grateful to know you.. you really are a shining beacon of love  :)

the 1st DSO show they recreated 10- 08- 1981 Forum Theater, Copenhagen, Denmark 

band featured JK, Kevin, Scott, Mike Maraat, Ahmer Nizam & Dave Cohen

highest show total year for me is 08, or 09.. both of those years at the Ledges are some of my highlights.. the incredible Fillmore run Oct 08.. doing Tulsa Dallas Austin with Jfolks, james and Chuck..a summer higher Ground show that i went to with only my sister..new yrs eve 07 keswick, then rams head 08, penns peak and Nokia shows, Cape cod Melody Tent..the 1-4am MountainJam set..Governor's Island..the first Vasa Park show...Florida run 09 when everyone came down.. then colorado run in blizzard, Frank and Rick dropping me off at denver airport 3am...some special memories

will never forget my first show...i was 16, just my dad and I ,his first Dso show as well, we were newly on the forums but didn't know anyone yet, so it was just the 2 of us.. june2, 2006, we drove 3 hrs east from central NY to Northampton, MA where they were playing the Pearl Street Ballroom, smaller venue in town before they grew into the Calvin..they did 3 16 73 Nassau that night, opening with China> Rider ..we were floored from the first notes..Jack Straw, Wave that Flag followed...we got an incredible 2nd set closing Dark Star> Truckin> Morning Dew ..truly unforgettable 

the best friends i have in my life, I have made through these forums and this band!!

wow buddy, thanks for bringing the ole years back to life. I miss those days so much....miss you too buddy! love you bro

On 1/22/2017 at 3:06 PM, chuckvegas said:

My first show was outdoors at Sunset Station in July '01 here in Las Vegas. The then-girlfriend and I were also going to see SCI here that weekend (inside, with a/c, at the old Aladdin), and because they were on different nights it seemed like a nice one-two punch.

It was hot. Damn hot. I had heard of DSO but didn't have much of a preconceived notion. Like I have subsequently told others who were seeing them for the first time, you need a pillow to put in front of you so when your jaw drops it doesn't hit the hard ground. Dancing started immediately (same with Cheese too) and the gf was send repeatedly to get water. Afterwards I went to just say hey to Cam (who was looking pretty wilted) because I wanted to thank someone affiliated with such a fine undertaking.

I started traveling to see shows then. At first it was intermittent, incremental baby steps. I didn't mingle much with other fans, mostly because I'm shy and this was between me and the music. I traveled a little more widely and did start talking to folks before and after the shows. Then I traveled some more. Then more after that. I met people. Scott passed away, and I went to his memorial show. I met a fair number of folks there (God bless you James, Emma, and Herdy), and had one of the most transformative nights of my adult life. That is also where I saw Cornmeal for the first time and started to appreciate as much as I could the depths of the Chicago music scene that gave rise to what we love today.

By now I was traveling a lot, and soon it was time to quit work for a year so I could travel a whole bunch. However may shows DSO played that year, subtract about 7 or 8 and that's how many I saw. It worked out pretty well, but like Icarus I discovered there is a price for being free. So after a while it became clear it was time to start traveling less. That led to traveling hardly at all, which is working out OK too but in a different way.

A few observations;

1. Most poignant memory: Early in my career I found myself at a Fillmore show. There I met Brett and Alisha, who were already old-school DSO fans and from whom I learned a lot over the next several years. As I was talking to them during set break Alisha said to me "you're someone who used to be into this scene but has been away for a long time, aren't you?" That resonated pretty deeply, and that was my reply. She then welcomed me into the fold. It was a moment I will never forget and said everything about Starheads.

2. Single most treasured visual: Looking up at the stage (I was dancing off to the side) at the NYE '04 show in Denver at the start of H>S>F and seeing Scott looking out over the crowd, surveying his people. Others have also noted Scott's gaze.

3. Show I will never forget Number One: That Scott memorial show at the Kinetic. I didn't go to the funeral because that wasn't my place, but I was staying at the same hotel as everyone else. By then I knew B and A, Looky, and a few others but that was where I started getting to know folks with whom it has been an honor and a privilege to share my life. The outpouring of love during that evening was something I had rarely seen at any family affair. And the ride back to the hotel in a packed van was a trip. From chanting "Let Kevin drive!" to the "count off" chorus of "One" to the chatting with Donna Jean about family along the Tennessee/Alabama state line, it was like something out of Almost Famous in the best possible way.

4. Show I will never forget Number Two: 5-19-07 Ram's Head. You who were there know what I'm talking about. Lovelight said it all.

5. Comic relief after serious business: A bunch of us were at JK's last show, and afterwards were crammed into a downtown Buffalo hotel in the best of style. We weren't the only folks on our floor, but no doubt we were the loudest, and probably not showing as much discretion as we could have. Visitors had been coming in and out of the room and the door was opening but not really closing. At one point a uniformed authority figure appeared (it seems we had been warned earlier in the night) and said there were complaints and what did we have to say for ourselves? We really didn't have much constructive to offer except that these Canadian girls had come into our room wanting to party, had favors, but we were tired and so declined. We thought they may have been on our floor but weren't really too sure. I know none of us would do anything illegal or immoral and told the authority figure just that. I'm glad I didn't have to raise my head up off the pillow I was keeping warm. Blame it on Canada...

6. Coldest show: For pure arctic conditions, it is probably a tossup between that Keswick NYE show and one in Minneapolis where we trudged post-show through snowy windswept streets like looking like The Revenant in search of the last open diner in that fucking town. Which we found, but which we had to ultimately leave to get back to the hotel. Hypothermia is no joke. For coldest outdoor show I will go with Lolo Hot Springs because the rain was tinged with small flakes. Of course the Montana weather the week before was in the 80s, as was the weather the week after. One damp show at Jannus probably came close but at least that space is pretty much sheltered from the wind.

7. Potential heat stroke: A toss up between the sauna that the State at Falls Church can be, and Bergen PAC in the summer when only one of the 3 a/c units was working. Both were 3 wringers, and hugs had to be among close friends because the slime factor was off the chart.

8. Cautionary tale: Top of the "I don't want what he's on" list is the guy at Terrapin Hill 6 or 7 years ago who jumped into the massive communal bonfire not once but twice. I know that Mango, Deb, and I sleeping outdoors on Brian's big-ass air mattresses had to wind up having a better night than he did.

9. What I have learned: Too much to post, and my experience is just that - mine. But Dr V told me something in my early years that time has proven to be true. Also, as almost everyone else here notes, this is the finest group of people I could ever hope to know. My GD days were long ago and far away, and while we were tight then, we were young and those bonds have loosened. The people I have met here have taught me lessons learned later in life and it is much more meaningful. Which probably just means I'm a really slow learner.

You have enriched my life beyond measure and now I've outstayed my welcome again.

Many of these shows you mentioned, we shared together. I cant tell you how much I love you buddy. We played hard and the memories will always be there...thanks for being you..I would have to say that the AC show in 05, 06?? was my favorite show of all time....It was beyond sick. Our moods were kind! Thanks James! I miss you James...

• Forum MVP
On 3/4/2017 at 0:25 PM, PoetryGirl said:

Dancing more with less moves like the Dead playing more music with less notes with new found insights ? 

You saying I try too hard?? ;-)

Archived