Forum Tips

Wharf Rat

I've been pokin' around and discovered some thing.  You guys probably figured it out, but I was kind of lost at first. Then I started clicking buttons

1. The Browse Tab - that's where the links are.
  2. The Activity Tab has several options for seeing new content.
  3. I really like this one:  The + Create button lets you add new content, you can choose to add New Topic (and choose which forum) or new Video or Gallery Image or an event to the Calendar (Tour dates or community calendar.  I assume depending "Group Permissions"

• Forum MVP

Hello Ron or anyone else tech savvy:

Is there a way I can change a setting in order to always be linked directly to the unread posts when I click on a forum thread (as the old site seemed to do automatically)? I am having to scroll down to the new post each time I click a thread...and I am on an iPod touch so I guess this question is specifically for the mobile device version. Otherwise I'm enjoying the new set up just fine😉

Thanks!!

(I noticed Tea has the same question posted over in the Q and A section)

• Forum MVP
58 minutes ago, Island Bro said:

Hello Ron or anyone else tech savvy:

Is there a way I can change a setting in order to always be linked directly to the unread posts when I click on a forum thread (as the old site seemed to do automatically)? I am having to scroll down to the new post each time I click a thread...and I am on an iPod touch so I guess this question is specifically for the mobile device version. Otherwise I'm enjoying the new set up just fine😉

Thanks!!

(I noticed Tea has the same question posted over in the Q and A section)

Today, using my iPhone, I clicked on the box that looks like a paragraph icon to the left of my icon (in upper right corner). It took me to a listing of new content. Then on your post box - I clicked the three replies icon and it took me to the ones  I hadn't seen, starting at the first unread reply in this topic.  

• 2 months later...

Archived