South in April

Michael Doc Watson

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Michael Doc Watson said:

I just found seventeen shows in April from St Louis to New Orleans and all points 'between in the South.  It might be time for me to follow another tour.   I should find someone to help the travels in between shows.

Look forward to seeing you brother!

• Forum MVP

My buying a van deadline is the start of this tour. I can "make do" to get to CO in a few weeks but I'm hell bent on picking up most of a whole tour and I've been summoned back to where I am from a few more times than I can keep ignoring so the cards all fell into one heck of a hand that should see me at most of these shows with Apache and our new Dingo dog, Star Fox ;) 

southern skies I cannot wait to be on my way!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Forum MVP

Spring tour starts tomorrow night in Lousiville. Then across the Ohio river up to Evansville. And in just three days the show in St Louis.should open the set with "Johnny B. Goode".  Followed by Opening Day of baseball with the Cubs in St Louis on Sunday.  Unfortunatly I won't be able to catch the first week even though it is closest to home.

Fourteen days until I can catch up with the band in Asheville for at least four in a row through the Carolinas...maybe more. And I might be able to sneak away from my family vacation for the Rocky Mount, Virginia show next week.

Not sure about Wanee festival although that is a beautiful camping site.  Downtown Atlanta for the Sweetwater 420 early afternoon show is most likely.....and then on down to the Big Easy for the New Orleans JazzFest with my friend from East London, England..two DSO shows and then two nights of John K.  ...but we will have to stop in at Fritzel's Jazz Bar on Bourbon Street again for some traditional jazz and some more "Green Fairy" (absinthe) drinks.

See Y'all Down the Road,

Peace and Love,

Doc

Archived