Ft Collins

HelpSlip

• Forum MVP

Iso elective ,Dino drums 

Hard to handle, loose lucy, race is on, till the morning comes, green green grass of home, bird song, strange man, ain't it crazy (the rub), greatest, box 

Dancin, let me sing your blues away, to lay me down, hurts me too, dark star> cumberland drums dark star> eyes> caution> lovelight 

Sing me back home with koritz 

Mightbe missing one ,sounded like a Mind left body in the dark star..

• Forum MVP

My nephew, who saw his first show at the Newport a few years back in Columbus, was watching TV in Indianapolis, (where he now works and lives) texted me that during the basketball game, in Colorado, Bill Walton gave a shout out to DSO and said he was hoping to catch the second set! I wonder if he made it? B)

• Forum MVP
3 hours ago, Mason's Child said:

No Walton

He was there I'll bet - You prolly just missed him - it's tough to find anyone amongst the sea of tie-dyes.  It would help if he stood out somehow...

• Forum MVP

Only missed Sitting on Top ..

Set One: Hard To Handle ; Loose Lucy ; The Race Is On ; Till The Morning Comes ; Green Green Grass Of Home ; Bird Song ; Greatest Story Ever Told ; Strange Man ; The Rub ; Box Of Rain 

Set Two: Dancing In The Streets ; Let Me Sing Your Blues Away ; To Lay Me Down ; Sitting On Top Of The World ; It Hurts Me Too ; Dark Star > Cumberland Blues > drums > Dark Star > Mind Left Body jam jam > Eyes Of The World > Turn On Your Lovelight > Caution (Do Not Stop On Tracks) > feedback 

Encore: Sing Me Back Home

• Forum MVP
7 hours ago, Tea for Texas said:

He was there I'll bet - You prolly just missed him - it's tough to find anyone amongst the sea of tie-dyes.  It would help if he stood out somehow...

I told meili there was a chance we'd see him in Berkeley. She was like how will we see him. I'm like you know how you find me in a crowd?  I'm like add a foot lol. 

• Forum MVP

As I look at this list again, WOW.  strange man, hard to handle, dark star>eyes>caution> lovelight, sing your blues away, sing me back home.   Holy shit Bill Walton and I missed out on a ridiculous setlist! 

I need to see more shows obviously.  Time to get a van and put a work station in it to travel and work.  Let the gf handle the bank stuff at home.  Im sure she wouldnt mind me gone 6 months of the year.  Plus I could probably write the van off for business.  Sell t-shirts out of the back of the van and voila--writeoffs.  That will save me 1/3 of what I spend on the road.  It's actually not a completely insane idea.  I could probably vend enough to break even and it would be another revenue stream.  We've actually talked about getting a van but dont think social workers can make money being on the road unless there was a federal grant that would have her traveling to get lot kids signed up for social programs and do counseling.  She does want to be a school social worker to be off summers and Id have no issue living in a van exploring the country all summer.  I could do a show for some travel channel and call it Tour life.  Of course for reality shows, Id have to create a bunch of fake drama, but I could ask Barraco to make some cliffhanger music thats full of dread to use as we cut to commercial.  The kid that had a nitrous balloon looks like he will fall.  Stay tuned to see if he takes a nosedive.  Will people buy the new shirt design or will my whole tour go down in flames.  Will the cops bust up the afterparty in the lot.  The show is sold out.  How will i get into the show.  Bom bom bom.  The popularity of the show will shoot DSO into a new realm of stardom.  Ill combine it with food tastings all over the country to get my food free.  Tour Life:  Dark Star tour will be the title of the 8 episode season.  After its success, Ill send my cameraman with Chuck as he does Tour Life:  String Cheese.  Its a little fruitier as it seems to be more about costumes and glitter, but it will offer a good change of pace to season 1.

Archived