hotel ideas for Louisville

deadheadmike07

Thank you guys for the info---looking at the Econ Lodge--3 blocks from venue @ $84/night-- any info on this place? Reviews were "good" as of Mid March 2017  

Rudedoggg looked at the Brown Hotel---very nice place but little more than I can spend but thanks for info

Tickets:  think we ok to wait or should I buy now? Coming up from St.Louis to catch this show, Evansville then back to the LOU for April Fools show---    

23 hours ago, rudedogggg said:

The Brown Hotel is next door to the venue. 

My wife stayed there last night for work. I stayed there a couple of years ago and loved it, though the bourbon at the hotel bar was pretty pricey. Kentucky Hot Brown was invented in this hotel...lots of history, great room service, and sweet Art Deco design.

• Forum MVP
22 hours ago, deadheadmike07 said:

Thank you guys for the info---looking at the Econ Lodge--3 blocks from venue @ $84/night-- any info on this place? Reviews were "good" as of Mid March 2017  

Rudedoggg looked at the Brown Hotel---very nice place but little more than I can spend but thanks for info

Tickets:  think we ok to wait or should I buy now? Coming up from St.Louis to catch this show, Evansville then back to the LOU for April Fools show---    

It holds 900 people.  I waited last year and had no issues, but I called the venue 3x to confirm they still were good on tix and anyone who knows me knows if I didnt get tix beforehand, regardless of confirmations, Im freaking out until the tickets are in my hand.  On the road, Im ultra organized.  In real life, Im a messy, unorganized lazy person.

You will be fine for evansville.  Change of venue last second and a 2k seat venue per toomuchfun. 

Archived