Baseball 2017

bs69

• Forum MVP

Kate throws 100 mph heat, changes-speeds, and has a sick back-door cutter?!?  

Lol - prolly should just be using my phone on this site....The proxy setting on my work PC just flagged the video of Kate twerking with herself.  It'll be ok as long as I'm making someone else rich... 

• Forum MVP

Peacock was a beast and what a good humble guy.  The right closer at the right time seems to be dictating the series. LA bats could get going as the the Astros cascade thru the pitching roster. Good series, especially sans Yankees. 🤐

• Forum MVP

Another Barn Burner for Game 5.  Holy Crap!  This has been one hell of a series so far even if the matchup isn't as sexy as the suits wanted.  With Verlander on the bump for Game 6, I think Houston closes them out.

Disclaimer:  I'm known for my ridiculously poor sports prognostications.  Somebody's probably made a good living going against my predictions.  Need tour caish!  Kid need braces?  Short Tea's picks and kick me some residuals.... 

• Forum MVP
4 hours ago, Tea for Texas said:

Another Barn Burner for Game 5.  Holy Crap!  This has been one hell of a series so far even if the matchup isn't as sexy as the suits wanted.  With Verlander on the bump for Game 6, I think Houston closes them out.

Disclaimer:  I'm known for my ridiculously poor sports prognostications.  Somebody's probably made a good living going against my predictions.  Need tour caish!  Kid need braces?  Short Tea's picks and kick me some residuals.... 

Amazing game last night....instant classic.

It's clear to me that the correct 2 teams are in the WS......makes me feel a bit better about my Nats' meltdown a couple of weeks ago.

• Forum MVP
On 10/30/2017 at 12:31 PM, Tea for Texas said:

With Verlander on the bump for Game 6, I think Houston closes them out.

Of course this is goin 7 - it's been so good that we need another one...

See - going the opposite way of me gets you PAID.  You're welcome.

My prediction?  LA blows them out - the drama will be dispatched early.  I'm rooting for Houston but I think the Dodgers overpower them tonight!   

• Forum MVP

great series. happy for the city of houston. they certainly deserve it. i’m still bitter though. i already has my world series tickets. 

as a lifelong die hard yankee fan, i finally hit a point where i could afford a season ticket package. saw a lot of really memorable games this season and watched a young team make some huge strides. went to the wild card game, alds games 3 and 4, alcs games 3 and 5. what a ride. can’t wait for next year. when do pitchers and catchers report?

• Forum MVP
On 11/1/2017 at 10:55 AM, Tea for Texas said:

Of course this is goin 7 - it's been so good that we need another one...

See - going the opposite way of me gets you PAID.  You're welcome.

My prediction?  LA Houston blows them out - the drama will be dispatched early.  I'm rooting for Houston but and I think the Dodgers Astros overpower them tonight!   

Again, you're welcome.

3 hours ago, found said:

great series. happy for the city of houston. they certainly deserve it. i’m still bitter though. i already has my world series tickets. 

as a lifelong die hard yankee fan, i finally hit a point where i could afford a season ticket package. saw a lot of really memorable games this season and watched a young team make some huge strides. went to the wild card game, alds games 3 and 4, alcs games 3 and 5. what a ride. can’t wait for next year. when do pitchers and catchers report?

What's up found, I was at ALCS 4 and 5, I haven't seen Yankees stadium electric like that in a veryyyyyy long time. Have to agree that this young team turned some heads and it wasn't the Yankees of old that everyone hated. Even my friends that are mets fans were saying that it's hard not to like this team. Besides old salty Brett Gardner and CC the drunk, this is a new, young, fresh team. Looking forward to 2018 with this crew. There is definitely a lot to be excited for. 

I could be wrong but pitchers and catchers might start around mid to late February. 

See you at the shows budddy

Archived