Jubilee Roll Call

Weather Command

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Heyoooooooo. And my 18 yr old is bringing some true first timers. Will be their first concert, let alone festival. He introduced them to the GD and DSO thru "hippy poker" where they play cards guess the year and bet on songs that will be played

• Forum MVP

I think to teach the youth of America self-reliance and the ability to think on their feet, no lifelines should be allowed. That will teach them to know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em. Harsh tough love, I know, but they will be the better for it. 

And the real walking Deadbases are Torin and Jordan. May as well just leave your money on the table and save yourself the time.

• Forum MVP

😆😂 I cant just let you hustle the poor kids. Lol. I will be trying to make sure they enjoy the experience. If people wanted to do something like this I could put song names on poker chips and put them in a pillowcase and anyone who would want in could come by and pick one for like $1 a song, then last song played for the weekend takes the pot? 

• Forum MVP

Lmao.  I have no qualms saying that I'm a dead novice compared to so many I've met through DSO. Watch out for tea or John A. They are the epitome of a hustler. Don't look the part until you double the bet and then they hear 2 songs and give the rest of the setlist along with telling you what mics were used to record the show. 

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, PoetryGirl said:

Can't deal me in- Missing you all this year. Bummed doesn't cover it...... good thing I have #SB2017 coming up in 30 hours. 

Wow PG.  That is a bummer.

• Forum MVP
3 hours ago, rudedogggg said:

Wow PG.  That is a bummer.

So since you've moved to VIP - get along the fence- to right- watch out though - don't hang trash bag there - there are bandits in those woods !

you will have to send my love to Judy and Doc and Luke and Voodoobs Salt Brian and Maryanne. I will miss seeing them along with all my other buddies here on the forum. They are in the enchanted forest section. 

And no Jubens- I was going to bring my kraut and everything to share at the RV deli

Archived