Jubilee Roll Call

Weather Command

This time of year I wake up at 5:50 am and don't stop working and moving until about 9:30 pm monday through friday. It's going to end soon. In addition to the music, this time of year I need a sunset, a cold beer, and the space to not do anything. 

I'm looking forward to that immensely. Is this the year they bust out 8/13/1975? Not my show of choice, but I can see it happening. Whatever notes are played, will be well played indeed.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Taper Ron said:

four pages of posts and yet not one person has RSVP'd! :(

Ron,  I know you previously posted some "instructions"  but I don't know how or where to "RSVP".   I see a "PLEASE RSVP" on the Jubilee's anouncement that makes me think we should click that spot but that does nothing.  

What should we do to "RSVP"

Peace and Love,

Doc

• Forum MVP

2, I think you are looking in right place. On the "Tour Dates Calendar" I see a statement of "7 users have RSVPed, including"  and then our individual icons.   I now have the impression that if we respond with a "going" that that is an RSVP.    I'm not sure why Ron said no one has RSVPed.....Maybe he is meaning that many others that have not yet responded should click the "going" etc.

• Forum MVP
31 minutes ago, 2muchfun said:

Ron,

I see seven people in the affirmative, no one is maybe, and one decline...which is you

If I am looking in right place

It shows in the calendar section, for the Jubilee created event, and I can see all responses with links to tickets when I click on event.

I see the same as you, 2. Ha that is funny. 

3 hours ago, Michael Doc Watson said:

Ron,  I know you previously posted some "instructions"  but I don't know how or where to "RSVP".   I see a "PLEASE RSVP" on the Jubilee's anouncement that makes me think we should click that spot but that does nothing.  

What should we do to "RSVP"

Peace and Love,

Doc

My apologies to all!  rsvp v reply.png

event title.png

Also if you click on the event title in the sidebar block that will take you to the event in the calendar

Again my apologies.  I really like this feature and have some things I want to do with it - one is making it a little more user friendly, just gotta figure out how to hack it

• Forum MVP
29 minutes ago, Taper Ron said:

My apologies to all!  rsvp v reply.png

event title.png

Also if you click on the event title in the sidebar block that will take you to the event in the calendar

Again my apologies.  I really like this feature and have some things I want to do with it - one is making it a little more user friendly, just gotta figure out how to hack it

Thanks for the clarification Ron, and, as always, thanks for providing us all a place to hang out together!

• Forum MVP

Ron, no apology necessary. It was interesting to have a little computer mystery to kick around for a few minutes. The spotlight on this might even encourage others to use this feature.   Thank you for all your work keeping our community together with this forum. 

Peace and Love,

Doc

• Forum MVP

TR.....much respect.  It brings smiles to know you are keeping on, watching over us, making our chaotic world a little more personal.  Keeping, as a good friend says, our chosen dysfunctional family together!!  It might mean more to me than others, but I know how thankless it is to be the shadow of a hand that guides and bonds.  

Your effort is Nobel, the results priceless.  You told me about 4 years ago how this forum has brought many people together.  I was able to see many sides of this forum, and I am thankful for the ability to have knowledge about our family before I was and felt like  I was part  of this family.  I am the brat, a little brother, but you graced me with your words and encouragement when many on here had already wrote me off.  I have best friends from this place, I have received much more than I can ever give back.  But I will try.

Shooting you some support funds!!  Not because I say so, but I encourage many of you to shoot some funds as well.  So what if it's a 5er......it all helps.  And I have always wanted to help you TR, and you have given me the same!!  

No doubt, I have always been a pain in the ass!!!  Thanks for everything....feels wrong just to shoot you a $20 spot, and I don't do it enough, but I try!!!  

i hope other join this wheel, and offer some thanks!!

much respect TR.....sending you a thank you for a outlet that more then likely saved a life.  What would the vaccum consumed if I didn't have a place to bleed? ..  It's personal, and i am very grateful!!! Thanks TR!!!

On 5/16/2017 at 1:07 PM, Mason's Child said:

I can arrange to have the rugs stored at disco pizza at the end of the night. If Barry can't find a few more people to bring rugs I will probably bring one that belongs to the jubilee and not me. At least that's what I will tell myself. Keep me posted. I will keep checking back here. 

yes, dear... anytime.... however, I do believe Mr Walther has changed the layout of the vendors and we won't be on the gravel near the stage... rather on the pathway near the ice tent that leads back to camping ... think that's where food vending will be ... of course, you are always welcome to leave your rugs under the trailer ~ Rolled Up Rug Club... You have a rug... We have a good place to put it <3

Archived