Wilmington NC

Teacher Matt

• Forum MVP

spending the day at Wrightsville Beach.... doing some stand up paddleboarding .... and the 2017 SUP Carolina Cup races being here today...good energy .. .my brother runs a SUP rental business in Columbus OH .... Jimmy ... he is a hippie for rent in regards to the music .. but did keep GD Sirius radio on entire 10 hour drive down yesterday. ..even he was stunned ... hehe

got into town yesterday ...

Im calling a 1985 to 1992 year show tonight ...

outdoor venue looks interesting. ..heard nothing but good things .... outdoor shows in 85/65 sunny weather ... yes please

like the days following the Dead summer tour in  the outdoor venues....showtime at 6pm ... 1st set in the daylight with the sunshine ... 2nd set = light show...

• Forum MVP

Berkeley Community Theater

set 1

Box Of Rain-> Visions Of Johanna, Mama Tried-> Big River, Bird Song, Little Red Rooster, Deal

set 2

China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider-> Looks Like Rain-> Terrapin Station-> Drums-> Spoonful-> Throwing Stones-> Black Peter-> Turn On Your Love Light, E: Brokedown Palace

yay Tea got his Visions !!!! 

What a gem of a show. Nice encores - good way to leave the conversation. 

• Forum MVP

What a beautiful time - steamy then dreamy :)

Finally got my whale right outta the harbor - totally unexpected and it set me into a frenzy for the rest of the night!  A bit more solitary than I should've been but I did end up meeting some great people.

I'll give this night it's due sometime soon.  But for right now, please remember that your grip on life is more tenuous than you might think.  When it bucks you off, get up and look to take the ride again.  Don't sit there wondering why you're bloodied and why it had to happen to you.  Life is messy, beautiful, humbling, numbing, amazing, cruel, loving, and it all begins and ends with a snap of your finger.   Dont blink or you might miss it.

Thanks to DSO for one hell of a ride!  Here's to what comes next..

Archived