Roger Goodell is an idiot

Tom Banjo

• Forum MVP

Ya and I have very little to say about the money of the NFL. I very well may change my mind but I'm not doing fantasy football this year I'm not watching football. 

Ive lost what many would say was a promising life lots of potential because of support of the benefits plant. I've made my bed I need to sleep in it. I support marijuana. I believe in both its recreational and medical benefit.

I dont support opiate use. That shit has killed my friends. It takes life. It has no medical benefit here. Not as a daily pain managenent program. Sorry marijuana is safe and healthier and should be promoted. 

• Forum MVP

Both of my knees are torn up badly from years of playing sports. I've had scripts for Percs, and have had Cortisone shots numerous times. I would start off with taking one perc a day, then it became 2, then 3 then 4. You get the picture. I had to tell my ortho not to write me anymore, he was giving them out like candy. The banana boats, like they were nothing. Couldn't shit for 5 days sometimes. It was tough to get off them, but I did. 

A very close life long friend of mine who I toured with back in the day got so caught up so bad in them he was feigning a serious eye injury, and writing fake scripts in Pa. He got popped once didn't stop him. Got popped again, didn't stop him. Got popped a 3rd time. Bang 5 years in prison. Just got out a couple of years ago. He has seen DSO numerous times. You've prolly met him MC.

Was in Foxboro for the Dead one year, had no idea my buddy was on dope. We had rooms at the Red Foxx Inn which was some shit hole down the road. Walked into the ajoining room, and there he was tieing off. I wanted to beat the piss out of him, but there was no stopping him. He wasn't there with us the following year. He was dead. His mother found him in his room with a needle in his arm. I agree with you 100% MC.

Archived