• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP
On 5/7/2017 at 0:58 PM, Taper Ron said:

Fixed RSVP error in Calendar.

To RSVP just access the event in the Tour Dates Calendar by clicking on the event title [ Dark Star Jubilee  ]

Alternately,from the home page click on the event title in the Sidebar

hrsvp.png

Hello TR!  😀 

i notice the events have places for comments and reviews. I am left wondering how and what would be the best use. We have a DSO reviews section. What vision around this feature do we need, or do you foresee? 

My mind goes to relegating venue and  show specific info, reserving long or pointed reviews for the DSO reviews section. Like - "Cap center night two will be the recreation of 8/21/72",  AND Maybe  recommendations  about the venue- i.e."  Parking difficult, great floor space, crowded but dance space can be found, etc.-"  OR even " live streaming tonight on ....." This could preclude creation of topics to talk about these things. I am thinking in the past under Open Discussion or Kitchen Table  such a topic was opened for iPenn's Peak  to warn of chance of road blocks leading to venue. This would be the perfect place under Tour Dates Calendar to post such info and comments. 

• Forum MVP
37 minutes ago, Taper Ron said:

Having the Tour Dates Forums sort of negates the need for having the comments and reviews tabs in the calendar.  I have mixed feelings about where to post what.  The comment section on the calendar would be good for venue and travel tips/questions, while the Reviews tab would be for reviews of the show.  

I found out what was played last night and posted in tour dates calendar for Keene. I  posted under comments. I can't leave a "review" as I wasn't in attendance and the rating system requires a choice of stars, even if I declined attending. Something to consider,

Here's what I've got for Friday night 

I feel like I may be missing a song before Cryptical. 

Help on the way

Slipknot!

Franklins Tower

Feel like a stranger 

Must've been the roses

Cassidy

Expressway 

Mississippi half step

Corinna 

Tangled up in blue

Box of rain 

It's a mans world 

Cryptical envelopment

The other one 

Eyes of the world 

Drums

Death don't have no mercy

Viola lee blues

----

Golden road to unlimited devotion 

• Forum MVP

Night 2

Set 1: 

Music

Ramble on Rose

MAMU>

Big River

Chimes

Cold R&S

GSET

So many roads

LITG

China>Rider

Set: So you didn't get enough primal Dead last night? Take this

Schoolgirl

Dancing

Dark Star>

Stephen>tell>eleven

D/S>

Imagine (instrumental)

Gator>Caution

• Forum MVP

Rumpke played an early slot on Saturday on stage. It was a beautiful day! Sunny and cool breezes to be found with spells of warmi sunshine to dry some mud for firmer ground.  Owsley County had Lisa Mackey play solid harmonica for a song and overall delivered a lovely way to start the afternoon.  Love ❤️ in the afternoon ...,Jeff Mattson and friends mixed in originals with covers of Jefferson airplane, the Louven brothers "the Great Atomic Power " , a nice song with the refrain "that's all". 

• Forum MVP
On May 29, 2017 at 1:04 PM, bs69 said:

Went to the right side of the stage between Green sky and DSO last night but didn't see the green rug?

Aw - we were on the green rug and the disco lemonade tablecloth yelling F*** Yeah. I was one of those people. 8:30..... near tapers.

• Forum MVP
3 hours ago, PoetryGirl said:

Aw - we were on the green rug and the disco lemonade tablecloth yelling Fuck Yeah. I was one of those people. 8:30..... near tapers.

That explains it. I was to the right of the soundboard for the shows and was looking down in front of me.