Spring Tour

World Cafe Live at The Queen
Phone: (302) 994-1400

Venue Tickets
Tickets are $25 SRO
$35/$25 Balc + Fees
VIP Packages/Fan Club Tickets
ADD ON - VIP Soundcheck and Poster Signing Experience with the Band $45.00

World Cafe Live does not have dining facilities. There are two restaurants across the street and others a few blocks away.

Doors: 7:00 pm Show: 8:00 pm

This event is all ages

Please RSVP:  Wilmington, DE

• 3 weeks later...

1st/ dont ease, frozen logger, fotd > frozen reprise candyman , deep elem speedway most of that first set was acoustic..jeff switched to elec. at some point

2nd/ Logger in the first set didnt go so well so eaton came out and did logger ( solo ) to start second set , monster morning dew, casey jones, dancin, next time you see me, CHINA> RIDER > BIG!!

3rd/ good loving > drums > lovin reprise > pretty qucikly into new orleans > lovin reprise attics, dire wolf, alligator, goin down the road harmony( i thought ) > lovelight > not fade >  lovelight reprise 

encore uncle johns

filler  hog for you baby

obscure show....dont get em like this very often....thanks dso

• Forum MVP

6/6/70

Fillmore West - San Francisco, CA

Set 1:
Don't Ease Me In, The Frozen Logger > Friend Of The Devil ( > Frozen Reprise), Candyman, Deep Elem Blues, Cumberland Blues, Wake Up Little Susie, New Speedway Boogie

Set 2:
(Frozen Logger), Morning Dew, Me And My Uncle, Casey Jones, Dancin' In The Streets, Next Time You See Me, China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider

Set 3:

Good Lovin' > Drums> New Orleans > Good Lovin', Attics Of My Life, Dire Wolf, Alligator > Drums > Turn On Your Love Light > Not Fade Away> Turn On Your Love Light
E: Uncle John's Band

Workin on 4 hours sleep, didn't get home til 2am but Wow, DSO comes out swinging with this unique setlist.  Any time you get to see 3 sets it's a bonus.  A few tunes I don't recall ever hearing before threw me for a loop.  The Frozen Logger?? The band played it a couple times and stopped half way through the song trying to iron out some kinks.  Rob E. said they'd never played that in front of an audience before.  I've heard them play wake up little susie before but only in an elective set.  The Good Lovin > New Orleans > Good Lovin was a nice twist.  Never heard that rendition.  1st time at the World Cafe Live.  Place was intimate but definitely rockin.  The weathered look they used for the sides of the stage was pretty cool.  It felt like you were seeing a show in a 100 year old mansion that was ready to fall down.  Highlights for me were *New Speedway Boogie ~ I can listen to this song all day long. Haven't heard DSO play it that many times.  With the current political climate & violence that's been going on lately this song really hit home.  "One way or another, this darkness got to give."  Always reminds me of that video where the Dead are on a college campus & all the students are out watching the show.  Morning Dew & Dancin were on point.  3rd set was groovy.  Never heard them go into Drums so quickly.  Then back into drums during Alligator.  Love light>NFA>Love Light was oozing with evergy.  Rob B. impressed all night on vocals.  Thanks DSO for brining the thunder.  Made my 2 hour drive home bearable! 

• Forum MVP

For those of us not in attendance, we hope you saved some pigpen for us at the festival. I mean wow. Ouch it hurts not to be at this one. Just painful.  It looks like dark star and that's it for the other one still in play. Could really use a jubilee pigpen lovelight.  

Thanks for letting me vent. I'm ready to dance to whatever we get. Super excited.

• Dislike (-1) 1