Event Title: Colonial Theatre Keene, NH
Event Author: Taper Ron
Calendar: Tour Dates
Event Date: 05/21/2017 07:30 PM to 05/21/2017 11:59 PM

Spring Tour

Colonial Theatre Website  VenueTickets
Phone: (603) 352-2033

VIP Packages/Fan Club Tickets

This is a general admission performance - the seats are on a first come, first serve basis when you arrive at the theatre.
Doors open 7:00 PM, Show 7:30PM

All Ages Show

Please RSVP:  Colonial Theatre Keene, NH

• 2 weeks later...

What a GIFT from the band to Keene (and never forgetting the folks behind the scenes).  Friends, colleagues, and folks around town were abuzz this morning.  I tend to notice the next-morning-buzz after all Keene shows - all of them are quite obvious.  This morning's buzz had an extra bounce.

• Forum MVP

Lovely show! We made it!!! After finally getting the van here we played in a dreamland of swamps on the land and when I had just given up hope on making it to show  Jesse's dad wanted to drive us! 

The dream continued in a cozy lil theatre building with a Bertha I could already feel sizzling thru the tuning. Delicious. I like nights like this with Bertha in the beginning and a scarlet bonus fire closing out the first set.... very very nice! The jackaroe in 77 is one I really like so I had a lot of fun dancing. The whole place was into it all from start to finish. Row jimmy and cassidy and uncle and other usual suspects reminded me it was a dream from my lil hidden spot we were pushed to as the small dance area up front filled in and we sought dancing space there on the side.... balcony second set. TN Jed was super ginormous and crowd pleasing.... great space and great people and that special 77 sound from the band. All loose and wibbly wobbly with grace.

Comes a time. Yeah. That happened in a big way. There was more. A lot more. But.... that Columbia show may have kept my face and I'm not sure I'm really here anymore and ever since my perspective is different.... I already saw the show I was looking for but I'm still here. I'm still here. It is surreal. Beyond description. I'm so joyful. St Stephen always brings the most wonderful vibe to the crowd but this was especially true in Keene. 

Ripple..... ahhhhhh..... the ripple. Been making gas money with that amongst others to get up here this time and I was deeply content to da da da la la la la while snuggled into the one that was cool enough to finally get a van with...... 

thanks, DSO, you really did bring me home this time. Again. Into the dream. Still no face. Kiss kiss! Enjoy the Jubilee, y'all, I'm not gonna be there, gotta meet jesses friends at strange creek. But I will see you in July. Grateful and joyful!!!

• Forum MVP

5/28/77 is probably my favorite sugaree of all time and an outstanding show from start to finish overall. 

i remember they played 5/26/77 in Reading, PA in a short but rare east coast March tour back in 2011 i think. really good show. fire alarm went off during NFA and it was blaring loud. the fire alarm only seemed to make the band play harder. really fun memory for me. 

Performing: GD Setlist 05/21/77  Lakeland Civic Center, Lakeland, FL

Set One
Bertha ; Me And My Uncle ; They Love Each Other ; Cassidy ; Jack-A-Roe ; Jack Straw ; Tennessee Jed ; New Minglewood Blues ; Row Jimmy ; Passenger ; Scarlet Begonias > Fire On The Mountain

Set Two:
Samson And Delilah ; Brown Eyed Women ; Estimated Prophet > He's Gone > Drums > The Other One > Comes A Time > Saint Stephen > Not Fade Away > Saint Stephen > One More Saturday Night Encore: U.S. Blues Filler: Ripple