Matt Reynolds

So sad, and my heart goes out to all who knew and loved him. I never met Matt, but his work has benefited us immensely, and we will surely miss his contributions to the band, and in keeping the DSO train rolling on.

I feel bad because I never thanked Matt for all he did.  Every time I went to see the band they were on stage and ready to play and all I had to do was buy a ticket. Matt did all of the hard work to make sure the magic happened and he deserved far more credit from us fans than we ever gave him.  Rest in Peace Matt, and may your friends and family know we are forever grateful.

• Forum MVP

Fuck man. Life is so precious... Fragile... Complicated. You never know what's going on in someone's head.

I was never close with Matt but when we did speak he was always VERY kind to me, no pretense of being too cool or busy. A death in the DSO family is a death in my family...

• Forum MVP

I second some of mangos feelings. I was never close with matt but we always shared a hi and smile. We saw each other most when he covered for Ellie at the merchandise table. He always shared a smile. A death in the DSO family is a death in my family. I don't think I could have said it more succinctly than that. My thoughts and prayers continue to go out to his family friends and the extended dso family. Matt certainly leaves a void that can not possibly be filled. Love and light to all. 

• Forum MVP

And a hot pocker is worse than hot poker! I got the latter a lot and the former only a couple of times.

I learned a lot about the practical side of etiquette on this side of the rail from the perspective of the other side from Robbie Williams, Nicky, and especially Matt. And I have undying love and respect.

RIP Curfew 

Archived